2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Done?

tenor.gif

I listed all the reasons I like him better, and I love all those reasons even more now because it absolutely pisses you off :rofl::rofl: :rofl:

I’ll take the 25 year old, you can have the 28 year old. Yards are everything (in fantasy football).

I like Jonnu Smith a LOT, but having 448 yards & 8 TDs, and 104 yards & 2 TDs (1/4th of your entire season production) coming against the last ranked Jacksonville Jags D over 2 games is questionable

The talent is there and production will increase with a larger role this seasons, but 2nd TE last season is wild

Kelce got all the All-Pro votes. What are you lookin for when you looked that up.

“I don’t know what world you live in”

“No one’s mad”

I’m just saying man, you find out someone likes another TE better than what you feel in March of the offseason and can’t let it go. When we’re talking about more than just yards, clearly.

Jonnu, I feel (let me make that clear cuz you feel everyone must be unanimous) was a Top 2 TE last year when you involve more than just one thing, like his blocking ability and what that sets up for the Titans running game. More than just receiving yards, which clearly favors the guy you like. They clearly match up on TDs. I said I was fine with Waller being 2nd if someone feels that way, I’d put him 3rd. Whatever. These are opinions we don’t just zone in one stat.

I’m ready to move on by the way :lol:

It's wild a tight end who only caught 63% of the passes thrown their way from a reasonably accurate quarterback is a top 2 tight end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom