2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I have no clue where Darnold ends up, and if he's traded, it's clearly going to be at backup value.

Denver or 9ers are my last two landing spot guesses.

I like Lombardi Lenny a lot but not really an area of need...

The running game has been by far the strongest part of the offense the last 2-3 seasons and Williams stepped up big time with Sony out last year.

Could be great insurance for the coming season but I don't know if he'd wanna sign for peanuts :lol:

Why not? Seems like a good fit for me. Or are you just saying they aren’t solving their QB issue longterm
Fitzpatrick himself is entertaining, but a 38 year old on a 1 year deal? If they had a guy like Tua they think they can bridge to I would understand it.

But they are rolling with a QB room of three 27+ year old QBs all of whom are probably looking at their last chance to be a starter in the league because they aren’t good.

They’ve been trying to figure out QB for 20 years and this stopgap just adds another year to that. I would have rather them just roll with Heinicke and Allen at this rate and spend that money elsewhere to boost the secondary or receiving core.

I know Ron wants to be patient, but at this rate he’s going to be picking his franchise QB in a weak draft next season in year 3 of a 5 year deal.

1615903490264.gif

I would love to hear again about how the Patriots aren’t pulling a Jete right now.

This man is trying to recreate magic from a decade ago without his leading QB and mass murderer

Forgot James White is a FA, makes the Lenny links make more sense

Would not be surprised if he ended up in Tompa Bay if Lenny signs, TB loves him and they'd need a pass catching back without Lenny

Idk I think signing both those TEs are solid moves.
Yea Cam's already got much improved weapons than he had last year, that was my main area of concern this offseason :lol:

Glad to see BB come out and address it aggressively from the jump.

A full offseason + no covid + an improved defense and I think we'll see a much better version of him

As far as spending, sure.

Good thing the Patriots don't have the Jets staff.

It sure looks like they have the jets front office right now. Jets do this **** and they are getting crushed for it, but since the pats did everyone is jazzed

Bill is getting a lot of run based on what he did with the GOAT QB

It sure looks like they have the jets front office right now. Jets do this **** and they are getting crushed for it, but since the pats did everyone is jazzed

Bill is getting a lot of run based on what he did with the GOAT QB

That's because the Jets do it and go 4-12 and the players they sign want to be traded before the bye week.

Let's see what type of results this yields before putting the Jets and Patriots in the same breath.

Can't say my friend is going to want to have any Jonnu or Henry fantasy stock. NE backfield was always a mess each week. I expect the same for the TE's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom