2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up just a few mins ago

E39A79E3-254A-40B8-96CE-8FF56058DBE3.gif

Who have the Jets signed in free agency right now to justify the comparison?

Thought we were talking about how the Jets historically spent vs the Pats this week.

That's fair, I was generally speaking about Jets in the past versus patriots today. Seems to me that a lot of people are happy that the Patriots are doing the exact opposite of what they had done for two decades that made them great and the same thing a lot of other bad teams did that caused them to stay bad.

But I get it, signing big name people is a hell of a lot more exciting than signing under the radar people for cheap. It just rarely seems to work out well.

Like is Kendrick bourne even going to start if they are running 12 personnel? I don't even understand that signing

That's fair, I was generally speaking about Jets in the past versus patriots today. Seems to me that a lot of people are happy that the Patriots are doing the exact opposite of what they had done for two decades that made them great and the same thing a lot of other bad teams did that caused them to stay bad.

But I get it, signing big name people is a hell of a lot more exciting than signing under the radar people for cheap. It just rarely seems to work out well.

Like is Kendrick bourne even going to start if they are running 12 personnel? I don't even understand that signing

I think they're just doing the final farewell tour for Bill. If he was still 55 and had a decade+ in front of him, they wouldn't be as liberal with the spending. Add Brady winning in year one to that equation and they caught a case of the f*ck its.

I think they're just doing the final farewell tour for Bill. If he was still 55 and had a decade+ in front of him, they wouldn't be as liberal with the spending. Add Brady winning in year one to that equation and they caught a case of the f*ck its.

I gotta imagine they trade up for a QB now, but agreed this definitely seems like they are trying to take one last shot at it before Bill hangs it up.

Brady def lit a fire under BB’s *** man damn

trade ALL PICKS for Deshawn while he’s at iiiittttt! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

If you want to take a victory lap after signing Kendrick Bourne & Nelson Agholor, go for it.

victory lap? nice spin :lol:

you literally said: "It's time to stop saying every veteran player that becomes available is going to the Patriots."

we just signed like 6 in 24 hours :lol:

good, bad, mediocre....guess its not time to stop saying veteran players are going to NE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom