2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ****. I didn't know IMG played against grown-*** men but still couldn't cut it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Watched some highlights and a lot of those players are little af compared to those Hs kids. And given what IMG is regardless of what/who Bishop Sycamore was they were gonna beat that as most likely anyway

WHEN TF DID NICK WRIGHT GROW THIS MUCH HAIR?!

Lookin like a Gen-Z Handsome Squidward :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BEFF14B7-7746-48F5-B59B-7C9C5CB76E39.jpeg

Texans won 4 with Watson...I'd go under.

I like Tyrod and Lindsay though, so I'll root for them a bit.
Their defense and special teams will keep them in games and may even win, but you have no idea what the offense will be like in terms of the QB. The o-line should be much better, as well as the defense since they were all time historically bad last year.

Player 1:
There was an incident where there was a homeless dude that tried to break into Roy’s car. That morning, we were supposed to practice, and everyone came out and… There’s videos of this, but I don’t want to release that because many players can get in trouble with the law—but they ended up jumping the homeless man and beating him.

Wait, so Roy authorized that?
Players 1 and 2:
Yes

Player 1: Yeah, they ganged up on him. I would’ve understood if he handled it himself, but the players were beating on the homeless man. I wasn’t a part of it. The whole practice was cancelled because the homeless man got beat up

Player 1:
One other point I want to touch on: it’s important for our safety, right? You should feel like your players are safe. The problem we had was we didn’t have any athletic trainers. I got hurt early in the season and I ended up playing hurt the majority of the season because we didn’t have any athletic trainers. It was like go outside, go get help with one of the assistant coaches in the pool or something. Even if we were playing back-to-back games, there’s no time to recover from those games because we don’t have any trainers.

Player 2: And the eating thing there was crazy. We probably ate one hot-dog every two days.

Wtf
hhh4.png

So these adults thinking they could scam their way playing HS football got scammed themselves? Why even go through all that to play?

Their defense and special teams will keep them in games and may even win, but you have no idea what the offense will be like in terms of the QB. The o-line should be much better, as well as the defense since they were all time historically bad last year.
What did they do to improve the defense?!

Who is the ravens backup, that’s the one that makes the most sense to me

My guess is Cam is going to sit at home until a QB goes down and a team has an opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom