2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carson Wentz has to actually play a lot of games for the Eagles to get a high pick right ?

no.. we get a 2nd no matter what (along with the 3rd we got from last draft)

but if we want the pick in the top 32, he needs to play.. 75% of the snaps or 70% and they make the playoffs (I think that’s how it work)

Don't torture IATT IATT like that

my nightmare is for this dude not to play AND they’re halfway decent

if he doesn’t play I hope things fall apart and we get a decent 2nd

my nightmare is for this dude not to play AND they’re halfway decent
That almost seems too plausible to me. Wentz being Wentz and then their schedule is on the bottom third of SOS and ppl are "high" on the team

orrr they could fall apart completely. We'll see

That almost seems too plausible to me. Wentz being Wentz and then their schedule is on the bottom third of SOS and ppl are "high" on the team

orrr they could fall apart completely. We'll see

darius Leonard saying that dumb shhh is a terrible sign for them

I figure they could make due without wentz and/or TY Hilton.. but Darius leonard, buckner and/or Quenton Nelson, hard to see them overcoming those

There was this super lazy lady at the super market. her parking spot was right next to the cart return area (probably 6 feet away) and she just puts her cart in the empty parking spot next to her.

There was this super lazy lady at the super market. her parking spot was right next to the cart return area (probably 6 feet away) and she just puts her cart in the empty parking spot next to her.
Need to get the cart narcs guy on her ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom