2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin Jackson is just not good. Watched every game of his USC career and he was just decent, even when he was all pac 12.. Was hyped up when he was just decent for some reason. He is not a LT. People fell in love with him because he was "raw" but had the measurables.

Dolphins will move on from that experience.

Austin Jackson is just not good. Watched every game of his USC career and he was just decent, even when he was all pac 12.. Was hyped up when he was just decent for some reason. He is not a LT. People fell in love with him because he was "raw" but had the measurables.

Dolphins will move on from that experience.

I thought dude was a solid 2nd rounder, just because what he was dealing with and you might catch something

But not no damn 18..

just like I thought leatherhead would be a great 2nd rounder, but not no damn 17.. I think dude will be good but you’re going have to figure out where his best spot is, which could be at guard or right tackle.. but raiders been wild with these reaches

Yall were wrong

E5CD6F16-2815-41FF-8D26-609D4302D0B8.jpeg

I was wrong on Rosen BUT...

Even Lamars own team isn’t 100% sold. I think he should have got paid by now, but they don’t feel that way…

Bruh gotta learn how to throw consistently and with accuracy. The bottom line is, you have to put receivers in position to make plays. He can’t run forever.

we saw what happened to vick and cam.

Look at Cam Newton now. All that running took a toll. He regressed as a passer every year.

Lamar gone suffer the same fate

You still have to pay him. The chances of them finding better anytime soon are slim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom