2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How so? He’ll get paid by Dallas or they let him walk and another team will pay him.

Gallup always making these crazy catches.
being that its football, I disagree the money will be there for him like that. This isn't the nBA. Dudes tearing their achilles and still getting a max.

He has some work to do, and some prayers

man, you're trippin on that injury. Thats one of those injuries that might give you a limp for the rest of your life.

Dislocated ankles and hips are no good man.

Players come back from much worse injuries. He’ll be fine.

Damn I thought he missed it, looked like it was going out. Good win Dallas, good win.

If it makes you feel better, a break like that is probably a walk in the park compared to what trauma surgeons see on a regular basis.

We sure though? He's having surgery tonight. No word if there's any neurological or vascular involvement.

Just cross your fingers and hope it's nothing more than hardware.

Taylor? I’ll take Jameis and Dalton over Tyrod.

Eagles showed heart today. Think it comes down to the final week between those teams. Dalton has lead teams to the playoffs before so I’m not writing them off.
yeah, I';m taking Jameis

Gallup. :emoji_hugging:

Young GZ trying to raise my blood pressure with that kick. :smh:

Eagles showed heart today. Think it comes down to the final week between those teams. Dalton has lead teams to the playoffs before so I’m not writing them off.

we have the harder remaining schedule.. Dallas should make it even with dalton

tumblr_mgblequ0pD1rbfgffo1_400.gif

man, you're trippin on that injury. Thats one of those injuries that might give you a limp for the rest of your life.

Dislocated ankles and hips are no good man.

Same thing happened to allen hurns for dallas 2-3 years ago during a playoff game in January he was ready by camp so I think he'll be fine but you never no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom