2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dallas will pay Rayne but if they let him walk, I could see the Giants paying him unless we get a top 3 pick.

E656208B-D203-462A-8094-3F44517FB61C.jpeg

when she gives you the herp but you still beat

Dallas missed their window during their rookie years. That OL was nuts that year. OL has gotten worse every year, rest of the team has gotten worse. Missed the playoffs and looked awful this year with Rayne Dakota.

Dallas missed their window during their rookie years. That OL was nuts that year. OL has gotten worse every year, rest of the team has gotten worse. Missed the playoffs and looked awful this year with Rayne Dakota.

pretty much.. no clue what they saw in McCarthy.. bieniemy or Lincoln Riley seemed too obvious

but gallup is going get a serious offer from someone and that defense cant stop good teams from getting 40+

I assume they go with franchising dak again.. Tyron smith might be done

if we going be bad, I hope we’re giants bad.. least this season

Nah, you don’t want that. We’re really bad and then win a few games and get a pick between 5-8. ****in bull****.

pretty much.. no clue what they saw in McCarthy

but gallup is going get a serious offer from someone and that defense cant stop good teams from getting 40+

I assume they go with franchising dak again.. Tyron smith might be done

Didnt they change the tag? I think you get hit hard, like 50 mil the second time.

Nah, you don’t want that. We’re really bad and then win a few games and get a pick between 5-8. ****in bull****.

I want a top 10 pick

would Love to watch either ja’marr chase or Micah parsons with the eagles

yeah, they wasted that phenomenal OL they had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom