2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Jones vs. Pocket pressure

72014074.jpg

How many times has Danny Dimes turned the ball over on a chance to win or tie the game? I swear he's already done it multiple times this season alone

- Gettleman, Daniel Jones and Leonard Williams need to be gone in the offseason.

- This whole roster sucks, thank you Gettleman

- Daniel Jones isn't the guy. Should have been drafted in the 3rd or 4th round. Solid backup. Need to keep losing so he's gone for sure.

- Leonard Williams is solid but not worth what we gave up for him and definitely not worth the money he will ask for next season.

- I like this coaching staff a lot. I think the new GM will be told the coaches are staying.

- I like 26 and 87, the rest of the entire team can get cut or traded for all I care. FrUCKEM!

Guy really fumbled it at the end. He's been getting killed in NY for fumbling and does it at the most crucial time. Can't wait to hear more fans finally turn on him.

He ran faster than Lamar
- Gettleman, Daniel Jones and Leonard Williams need to be gone in the offseason.

- This whole roster sucks, thank you Gettleman

- Daniel Jones isn't the guy. Should have been drafted in the 3rd or 4th round. Solid backup. Need to keep losing so he's gone for sure.

- Leonard Williams is solid but not worth what we gave up for him and definitely not worth the money he will ask for next season.

- I like this coaching staff a lot. I think the new GM will be told the coaches are staying.

- I like 26 and 87, the rest of the entire team can get cut or traded for all I care. FrUCKEM!
Wait, you don't like Engram?

I want a top 3 pick, draft a new QB. Don't think we have a shot at 1 cause the Jets are worse. If we don't get a top 3 pick, I want Cam or Jameis as our starter next year. I'd like Stafford but why the **** would he want to leave one joke to go to another joke.

He ran faster than Lamar

Wait, you don't like Engram?

He's decent. A lot of potential but always or dropping key plays. I'd trade him if I could.

its like neither team wanted to win tonight.

flags everywhere.

i get the philly injuries but man have they regressed in a lot of ways as a team. bdnick left and it all went to hell.

its like neither team wanted to win tonight.

flags everywhere.

i get the philly injuries but man have they regressed in a lot of ways as a team. bdnick left and it all went to hell.
Frank Reich was the true mastermind

Reactions: sb
Phila has injuries but Pederson coached liked he wanted to get fired. Wentz was pretty bad too, a lot of stupid decisions. Horrible game for both teams.

I want a top 3 pick, draft a new QB. Don't think we have a shot at 1 cause the Jets are worse. If we don't get a top 3 pick, I want Cam or Jameis as our starter next year. I'd like Stafford but why the **** would he want to leave one joke to go to another joke.

teams are gonna have to make the Cam and Winston moves asap next season cuz it’s looking scary QB wise for a lot of teams.

Daniel Jones is gonna have a great long career as a backup in this league. Starter...Hell No and that’s okay.

Something told me Jones wasn’t going to make it all the way, it was just too good to be true :lol: there’s a chance he never has that ryoe of opening and free yards ever again

After the nuclear fallout, the only things that'll be left are cockroaches and the Eagles beating the New Jersey Giants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom