2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If AB going to the Bucs Veach, you know what to do. Time to make a call to Falcons and go get Julio. It’s a full on arms race.

He has a better shot at winning in Seattle.

Would love to see what other teams reached out to him.

Remember all those tweets about being done and never playing again in the NFL. Seems like just yesterday.

If AB going to the Bucs Veach, you know what to do. Time to make a call to Falcons and go get Julio. It’s a full on arms race.
7027_Pajama_Kid_Straight_Face.png

I saw so many draft boards that had Andrew Thomas as the 4th best OL available in the draft. He's been getting smoked. Think he was the second OL taken in the draft. Would love to know how the other three OLs are doing.

Listening to Giants fans call in and talk about how destroyed they feel after that loss. What a bunch of morons. This team is garbage, they didn't deserve to win and if somehow they won, they're not winning more than 6-7 games this year anyways so it's pointless.
Yep, that's as many times in recent years where the Giants have reached on guys that could've been obtainable with later picks (Jones and Thomas). They could've traded down and got more picks/assets.

And here’s to AB blowing up the Bucs as only he can. I hope because they are becoming a real threat to my #RunItBack tour.

Damn "Brady to Brown they ain't ****ing around" byke.

What happen to Arians wanting nothing to do with AB?

Damn "Brady to Brown they ain't ****ing around" byke.

What happen to Arians wanting nothing to do with AB?

I don’t think Arians wants him. I think he knows Brady needs as much help and that offense isn’t as good as people thought it would be.

damn. AB is byke. Thought it was a wrap for him. Good for him. dont care for him but thats great he gets another shot. At least he can possibly go out on his terms.

AB prolly still top 5 talent wise.

He’ll be trying smash Giselle once he doesn't get 10 targets a game. There's not enough ball to go around on that offense.

AB prolly still top 5 talent wise.

He’ll be trying smash Giselle once he doesn't get 10 targets a game. There's not enough ball to go around on that offense.

Goodwin and Evans stay injured though and Gronk's corpse just came byke in that Packers game so he should get some touches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom