2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd welcome it but would rather make a move for an athletic pass catching TE

:lol: @ not wanting to read it
Evan Engram, already got the Joe Judge ties. He has hands issues but I think he needs to put in a different offensive system to really bring out his potential.

Side note, I think the Jets have a great shot at an upset bid tomorrow.

Evan Engram, already got the Joe Judge ties. He has hands issues but I think he needs to put in a different offensive system to really bring out his potential.

we got enough hands issues atm with Edelman :lol:

but Engram def an upgrade over Izzo and the rookies

I don't buy that the Vikings are even sellers right now. I really didn't read that article, but I know it's one of them dudes from hot take central, so it's most likely conjecture. Not that I'm against blowing it up either, but the contracts of Cousins, Zimmer and Spielman suggest this is more of a re-tooling than rebuilding and Gak was only going to be for this seasons run they thought they'd have. Couldn't afford him after that.

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce rolaholic rolaholic

Not reading it; don't want to.
Not sure how much sense it'd make for you guys after locking him up not long ago and it doesn't really look like the team's looking to blow it up yet.

If there's any chance you guys might be shopping him though, would hope and figure Hoody to jump on that :lol:. The skill positions these last 2 seasons are some of the weakest units the team's had since he took over. I'll always be on board for any potential upgrades :lol:

Minshew is completing 67.5% of his passes with 11 TD's to 5 INT's with an average of 280 yards per game. Wild that fans think he deserves to get benched and even more wild that they think they need Lawrence or Fields.

Minshew is completing 67.5% of his passes with 11 TD's to 5 INT's with an average of 280 yards per game. Wild that fans think he deserves to get benched and even more wild that they think they need Lawrence or Fields.
Outside the Texans game, Minshew's QBR has decreased EVERY consecutive week. Week One he completed 95% of his passes. Last week, only 56%. Minshew has a QBR above 50 in only 2 of our 5 losses.

Week One Minshew attempted 20 passes. Since then he hasn't has a week where he hasn't attempted at MINIMUM 40 passes. One of his biggest weaknesses is his arm strength. The past 2 weeks, as games get late into the 3 quarter and 4th, he arm has deteriorated greatly and in result under threw Keenan Cole at least 3 times on broken coverages.

I know our team stinks on both sides, but analytically even Daniel Jones and Ryan Fitzpatrick have had better seasons.

Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 9.35.18 AM.png

Last edited:
Outside the Texans game, Minshew's QBR has decreased EVERY consecutive week. Week One he completed 95% of his passes. Last week, only 56%. Minshew has a QBR above 50 in only 2 of our 5 losses.

I know our team stinks on both sides, but analytically even Daniel Jones and Ryan Fitzpatrick have had better seasons.

How? Do you have the proof to back that up? Because I would be interested in reading the info. I know a lot of Minshew's stats come when the game is out of reach, but that's because Jacksonville has a defense that can't stop anyone.

30+ points given up 5 weeks in a row and 4 of those teams were winless heading into the game. That's a clear indication that the defense is awful.

So he can get destroyed on the jets? No thanks.
Wrong.

Not sure if your familiar with the draft or salary cap but the Jets have a ton of pics and the most cap space in the league.

The team Lawrence would be suiting up for would be entirely different than the dumpster fire roster the Jets have now

Plenty of teams are gonna be over the cap as well so the Jets will be able to be active in the trade market

If you land Lawrence you can have whatever coach you want and have the resources to fill that offense out however you see fit.

Jets will still stink next year but at least they'll be an entertaining team offensively if they are able to draft Trevor

wonder how serious nfl will discipline daniel jones and saquon from going clubbing
if i recall, raiders got dinged when carr and waller did a charity event

wonder how serious nfl will discipline daniel jones and saquon from going clubbing
if i recall, raiders got dinged when carr and waller did a charity event

I think they should cut Daniel Jones and make an example out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom