2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would they get?

Thomas is nice but he’s not a transcendent talent IMO. He’s Marvin Jones on any other team.

he’d make sense with brady.. or in any of the shanahan offenses

but I got zero clue what they could realistically get.. and from who.. I could see him doing work with lamar, but not sure how much of a blocker he is which he’d need to be

I mean... that’s pending how They use him.

Could at least get a 2nd.

I could see him making sense for y’all.. but not sure y’all would want thar headache.. put him in the slot with what’s his face from Louisville on outside at the X.. then just need a speed guy

I could see him making sense for y’all.. but not sure y’all would want thar headache.. put him in the slot with what’s his face from Louisville on outside at the X.. then just need a speed guy

Without the drama he’d fit perfectly.

Flores would stand for his stuff for about 12 seconds, Flo would eat him alive. That relationship wouldn’t work at all. Same with the rest of the team, they’ve bought in. They wouldn’t let that fly. Dude would be on an island.

But man... Him, Preston and Parker on the field at the same time with Gesicki at Tight. Would be a hell of a line up.

What would they get?

Thomas is nice but he’s not a transcendent talent IMO. He’s Marvin Jones on any other team.
I mean... that’s pending how They use him.

Could at least get a 2nd.
Thomas is definitely worth a first...hell, he’s worth more...

if Amari can fetch a first, MT can too...

Yeah, just given his production alone, I could see teams going after him for a high pick. There's always suckers like that, but with the right fit, probably worth it. Unless the Saints really really want to part ways, they could get at least a standalone 2nd rounder for him.

I think Seattle already got rid of theirs for Adams anyway....it would probably be a team that's middle of the pack, but think they can push for a run...Detroit, Niners, Patriots, Colts....Rams always come up with money too. :lol:

Maybe even the Eagles...and then Chicago could use a WR. ...Never know...

No one is really talking about those teams as contenders, as fans, but you know inside their buildings they feel like they have a chance. Especially with the extra seed.

I think Seattle already got rid of theirs for Adams anyway....it would probably be a team that's middle of the pack, but think they can push for a run...Detroit, Niners, Patriots, Colts....Rams always come up with money too. :lol:

Maybe even the Eagles...and then Chicago could use a WR. ...Never know...

yea we don’t need a potential headache.. I could see thomas working well in Seattle with those 2 WRs they got and working underneath

yea we don’t need a potential headache.. I could see thomas working well in Seattle with those 2 WRs they got and working underneath

Well, yeah...we say that as fans from afar, but I edited my post saying some of them teams might truly believe that adding him gives them a chance. You or I don't make decisions and we see weird moves from teams all the time.

Well, yeah...we say that as fans from afar, but I edited my post saying some of them teams might truly believe that adding him gives them a chance. You or I don't make decisions and we see weird moves from teams all the time.

yea.. I dont see it as a great fit for us.. but not sure where the right fit plus want is for it to make sense for the saints

like joe brady with panthers would be a good fit, but would they want that enough to pay the price to the saints

or the bengals with zac Taylor and burrow, but who knows if they want that headache

Knew there was issues with him and NO. Never missed a game now missing multiple games. They probably want to trade him. Feel like he gets a 1, maybe 2 and 4.

yea.. I dont see it as a great fit for us.. but not sure where the right fit plus want is for it to make sense for the saints

like joe brady with panthers would be a good fit, but would they want that enough to pay the price to the saints

or the bengals with zac Taylor and burrow, but who knows if they want that headache

He's really a perfect fit where he's at in N.O....those young teams probably aren't trying to bring in a guy like him when they're trying to build team culture and all that. Probably need a veteran group to keep him in his place, if possible.

the way this is worded, there is no reason to think the Saints are actually thinking about trading him lol. Basically some guy who might be entirely made up, thinks the Saints might discuss the idea, but they haven’t and probably won’t.

Saints aren’t gonna concede on Brees last season. They’re still going for it all and need MT in order to do so.

the way this is worded, there is no reason to think the Saints are actually thinking about trading him lol. Basically some guy who might be entirely made up, thinks the Saints might discuss the idea, but they haven’t and probably won’t.

Saints aren’t gonna concede on Brees last season. They’re still going for it all and need MT in order to do so.

Yeah...it reads like they'll only accept a haul...

Could just be a ploy to check Thomas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom