2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A these dudes on here crying about money come get it DC I'm in the city. Y'all say nothing about these clowns that owe me but want to drag my name. Y'all soft. I'll drop the location. Pulm up.

Where my money at? Y'all clowns been poppin off about money. Yo DC come get it punk. I'm in DC right now. Come get get.

Talk clocking my money but got no smoke for the dudes that owe me cash on here. Come get it. I'm in the city right now. Where you at?
1604870826860.gif

We in Emerson. Pull up.

Here you go. I sure do and they ain't getting ****. I was going to pay them but all the BA boys that came out the wood work to defend him getting me banned then the messages meth sent me while banned knowing I can't respond they all can EAD. 420raider or whatever owe me 50 too.
Like I thought. You soft. Come get your bread cuz. I'm in DC right now.

A these dudes on here crying about money come get it DC I'm in the city. Y'all say nothing about these clowns that owe me but want to drag my name. Y'all soft. I'll drop the location. Pulm up.
Dude I ain't pulling up for **** paypal me my bread BA. The 5'8" 110 pound dude talking wreck less on the internet.

Ive paid up on NT. Gave a Detroit fan 200 through PayPal and have to proof. He even said himself I'm solid. Y'all soft. I want what I'm owed. This isn't a one way steet. If you feel some type of way do something. Y'all must have forgot.

Ive paid my debts before on here DeadsetAce DeadsetAce (btw I still get emails from them lol) but after not getting paid twice and getting banned because soft *** niner fans can't take a joke I'm done.

Dude I ain't pulling up for **** paypal me my bread BA. The 5'8" 110 pound dude talking wreck less on the internet.

I'm talking but you won't pull up. Who's the scared one here? I'm on Kenilworth Ave right now. We ain't gonna do nothing to you. Come get it. You been crying for years over chump change. Man up.

Where my money at? Y'all clowns been poppin off about money. Yo DC come get it punk. I'm in DC right now. Come get get.

Talk clocking my money but got no smoke for the dudes that owe me cash on here. Come get it. I'm in the city right now. Where you at?

I sent you my paypal over 20 times within the past 2 years.

Just send me the money man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom