2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
telling someone to come to DC from Ala-****ing-bama for $50 is hilarious
It’s not about the $50...

1604871667706.jpeg

I just want to get my money.

All that other stuff you are talking, nobody is trying to hear it.

Sorry to hear about your misfortunes.

When you get the $300 , you owe me, please be a man of your word and pay me.

Nope come get it. I've been in and out of jail and y'all dudes think I'm coming home worried about a NT bet. You drag my name when I've always paid my bets. I'm owed thousands on this site but nobody says a word to those that own me. Come get it. I'm on Kenilworth Ave right now. We won't do anything to you. Just be man enough to show face after all the name dragging you been doing. I'm apologizing for being a real street dude going to jail for stuff I talked about on here. You scared.

Ive paid up on NT. Gave a Detroit fan 200 through PayPal and have to proof. He even said himself I'm solid. Y'all soft. I want what I'm owed. This isn't a one way steet. If you feel some type of way do something. Y'all must have forgot.

So you won't pay your debts because others owe you money?

This is a new excuse from the last one you gave me.

Remember you told me somebody was supposed to pay me FOR you?

Be a man of YOUR word.

ICE CITY CF ICE CITY CF we gotta revisit that Waller being the best TE discussion after today. Kelce is putting in work right now.

Never said he was the best TE. :lol:

In fact I specifically said he was the best receiver at the TE position after, one Travis Kelce.

Waller would eat food in Andy Reid's offense though. I'm not even a fan of how were using him this season.

Nope come get it. I've been in and out of jail and y'all dudes think I'm coming home worried about a NT bet. You drag my name when I've always paid my bets. I'm owed thousands on this site but nobody says a word to those that own me. Come get it. I'm on Kenilworth Ave right now. We won't do anything to you. Just be man enough to show face after all the name dragging you been doing. I'm not apologizing for being a real street dude going to jail for stuff I talked about on here. You scared.

Nope come get it. I've been in and out of jail and y'all dudes think I'm coming home worried about a NT bet. You drag my name when I've always paid my bets. I'm owed thousands on this site but nobody says a word to those that own me. Come get it. I'm on Kenilworth Ave right now. We won't do anything to you. Just be man enough to show face after all the name dragging you been doing. I'm apologizing for being a real street dude going to jail for stuff I talked about on here. You scared.

Name dragging?

By calling you out, saying you owe me money is considered dragging.

Cool.

Hope you get yourself together man.

NT name the people who owe me money on here in this thread. I'll wait...

Remember Washington vs Miami record or the 49ers? Hundreds of dollars y'all never call anyone out for but expect me to do all the paying? Nah. Come get it DC. You stay bringing me up but never call out those who owe me. Y'all weak for that. DC can come get his right now. I'm on Kenilworth Ave in DC. You're welcome to come get it. I'll even throw in a extra 200 to make 500 for the wait.

NT name the people who owe me money on here in this thread. I'll wait...

Remember Washington vs Miami record or the 49ers? Hundreds of dollars y'all never call anyone out for but expect me to do all the paying? Nah. Come get it DC. You stay bringing me up but never call out those who owe me. Y'all weak for that. DC can come get his right now. I'm on Kenilworth Ave in DC. You're welcome to come get it. I'll even throw in a extra 200 to make 500 for the wait.

@ them

Kenilworth Ave?
2BCBEFFE-A74D-4D8F-8842-B63B305AD34F.jpeg

B3A41E26-A9CE-427F-A14C-D79FFE355779.jpeg

Just get everyone’s bread together and I’ll get them their money. I can swing through in probably a half.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican was it $300?
DCBatman DCBatman was it $50?

Who else let me know. I’m literally about the collector. No slander from me but we can just get this over with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom