2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that Jets team is awful. Bottom 3 team, SF doesn’t need Kittle.

Lock had some impressive plays last year.

Used to be so ****in hype for the Monday night double header. Doesn't feel like it tonight.

This ain’t a good look with all the WRs out

Yikes, I'd want him to sit out tbh.

My recourse of losing yesterday was the fact that the NFC West will be a bloodbath and Kyler Murray is a future MVP that just got the best WR in the league.

If we cant beat the Jets throw the season in the garbage, we're not good.

With all that being said George Kittle has a few screws loose so he'll be playing lmao.

He's had injuries every damn season.

Last edited:
Sutton out tonight? Good. Want to get a big dose of Hamler. And we know we'll see a ton of Jeudy

I'm taking Denver tonight

Yeah that Jets team is awful. Bottom 3 team, SF doesn’t need Kittle.

Lock had some impressive plays last year.

Used to be so ****in hype for the Monday night double header. Doesn't feel like it tonight.
yeah, i feel the same. If it wasnt for Covid, I'm not sure i'd be around to watch the games tonight. But with Covid, this feels like the playoffs!

Yikes, I'd want him to sit out tbh.

My recourse of losing yesterday was the face fact that the NFC West will be a bloodbath and Kyler Murray is a future MVP that just got the best WR in the league.

If we cant beat the Jets throw the season in the garbage, we're not good.

With all that being said George Kittle has a few screws loose so he'll be playing lmao.

He's had injuries every damn season.

least if division is a mess, you’d hope no one runs away with it

literally hoping our division is that bad, that no one runs away.. and maybe we get guys back or figure out something and can be decent and build as the season goes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom