2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro. That chick is putting in work like Dalvin Cook with how prolific she is. She is down for whatever too. It’s insane how many scenes she’s put out.

A true gym rat. First one in the facilities, putting in the extra work, studying the playbook, working and practicing like she has no talent, but has all the talent in the world.

A Jerry Rice/Michael Jordan clone

FF16A561-E259-4354-A0E9-53FB54B2AF53.jpeg

Brady in this game.

brees out there spreading the ball around like trump spread covid

i really thought the bucs were gonna take this too.. i guess the whole state of florida cant get **** right this week

A true gym rat. First one in the facilities, putting in the extra work, studying the playbook, working and practicing like she has no talent, but has all the talent in the world.

A Jerry Rice/Michael Jordan clone
Man, I unfortunately know this to much right now. She has an endless availability of footage.

One of my chicks recently revealed she is not about that soul-to-soul life. We argued about it for a few days so I proposed like well...I guess there’s anal?

She said no to that as well but I’ve been studying Angela White to tell her “Well...it’s not that bad, right? Just take a look at this footage.” I think she’ll say no after viewing but worst case I get the sloppiest top of my life |l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom