2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The GOAT is doing to do GOAT things tonight and the narrative is going to flip.
tenor - 2020-11-08T185035.296.gif

Man, I unfortunately know this to much right now. She has an endless availability of footage.

One of my chicks recently revealed she is not about that soul-to-soul life. We argued about it for a few days so I proposed like well...I guess there’s anal?

She said no to that as well but I’ve been studying Angela White to tell her “Well...it’s not that bad, right? Just take a look at this footage.” I think she’ll say no after viewing but worst case I get the sloppiest top of my life |l

Been there, done that. All hype imo.

Get her to peg you tbh

And his little *** gets away every time :angry:

Lamar is faster but not by much. He be dusting dudes.

Lamar might got him on straight-line by a step or even three but Kyler got him on balance, agility, and probably vision too, and I don't think it's particularly close.

Lamar better suited for running out out in the open but running in redzone situations when the space is condensed, Kyler already might be the best QB I've seen.

Maybe I'm alone but the Bucs haven't won against any good teams. The Packers was a great win most def, but the other wins were Panthers, Broncos (w/o Drew Lock), Chargers, Raiders. The losses were against the Saint & Bears, the only teams they've faced over .500 other than the Packers.

In the upcoming weeks, they have Saints, Rams & Chiefs in 3 out of the 4 weeks. If they win 2 of the 3 then I'll feel more comfortable.

Lamar might got him on straight-line by a step or even three but Kyler got him on balance, agility, and probably vision too, and I don't think it's particularly close.

Lamar better suited for running out out in the open but redzone when the space is condensed, Kyler already might be the best QB I've seen.
Kyler might go down as the goat scrambler.

He's a supped up Fran Tarkenton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom