2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
best thing about masks being required on the sideline is that we don't have to see this

bknnuu8x9pb21.jpg
110612-New-Orleans-Saints-Sean-Payton-LA-PI_20121106182532275_660_320.jpg

dude needs to learn the mask goes over his nose....

Honestly I don’t even mind that last play. Out of field goal range sure to be the last play **** it why not go for it and try something

Honestly I don’t even mind that last play. Out of field goal range sure to be the last play **** it why not go for it and try something
That wasn't the problem. The problem was taking the sack. Should've ran on 3rd and 2 with 1 timeout. Were going to kick FG anyways, no need to put yourself out of range.

And Koo had already drilled 2 50 yarders

Even when they go wildcat, no Jameis. Beyond a slap in the face.

Think Payton is hard set on making Taysom Hill a thing since he paid him so much money even though he's done absolutely nothing to warrant it and is an "offensive genius" and such.

giphy.gif

Think Payton is hard set on making Taysom Hill a thing since he paid him so much money even though he's done absolutely nothing to warrant it and is an "offensive genius" and such.

giphy.gif

and we went and drafted hurts using THAT as part of the sell...

:smh:

That wasn't the problem. The problem was taking the sack. Should've ran on 3rd and 2 with 1 timeout. Were going to kick FG anyways, no need to put yourself out of range.
I agree but Koetter* ain’t that smart so I wasn’t even expecting that call to be a run on 3rd and 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom