2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
aNYone aNYone @junglejim moe200069 moe200069

middle finger.gif
03390787-1F14-4896-BC15-222732BCB68F.jpeg

The fact you can run plays like that to end the game with absolute confidence in your QB is absurd lol. GOAT Mahomes

Getting real hard not to see KC smoking legit anyone coming out of the NFC for the chip if they get there :lol:

Pitt's their biggest threat in the league, anything else I'm confident picking them 9x out of 10

Last edited:
Bucs have a favorable remaining schedule with nothing but losing teams remaining. But I think they’ll go 9-7 like I originally predicted in the offseason

Getting real hard not to see KC smoking legit anyone coming out of the NFC for the chip if they get there :lol:

Pitt's there biggest threat in the league, anything else I'm confident picking them 9x out of 10

They gonna wash whoever comes out the NFC. I would fear for my dignity if I was any NFC team and had to face them :lol:

Pitt's there biggest threat in the league, anything else I'm confident picking them 9x out of 10
Steelers and Rams imo have the best stylistic matchup to beat them but both have too big of a flaw on offense imo

Saints but they blitz too much and are frauds in the playoffs

Chargers have a scheme and stylistic matchup but wont make the playoffs.
Raiders play em tough but also not trustworthy enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom