2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont mind going for it but that playcall...that execution...that throw...terrible terrible terrible.

we’ve run 4 curls on a bunch of 3rd and 4th downs this year.. wentz been bad but doug ain’t helping shhh or making shh easy

If these dudes in the booth stop being so passive on these horrible calls and actually throw some vigor behind it...the league will eventually hold some accountability towards the refs. It's so weak.

If these dudes in the booth stop being so passive on these horrible calls and actually throw some vigor behind it...the league will eventually hold some accountability. It's so weak.

the amount of league bootlicking by the guys in the booth, pre and post game shows, and talking heads has been disgusting this season

the amount of league bootlicking by the guys in the booth, pre and post game shows, and talking heads has been disgusting this season

They probably get a nice paycheck...especially the post-retirement players but damn...give me McAfee in primetime with fans backing his brute honesty and **** would change. I know it.

They probably get a nice paycheck...especially the post-retirement players but damn...give me McAfee in primetime with fans backing his brute honesty and **** would change. I know it.

I don’t get why abc/espn doesn’t blow out Monday night football a bit and try different shh like they do with the national championship game

go with the straight coverage on abc.. then do different shh on espn and/or espn 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom