2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giants are NOT done.....I see Improvement, they faced 2 top 5 Ds 100%, line looked to be improved and pass rush as well. Playmakers is of a concern now that Barkley is done and engram just looks blah and not ready for prime time....

Hopefully Danny cuts down the TOs now that he won’t be facing top Ds for a bit....but I am Concerned about pocket awareness......some guys just don’t have it.....if that continues he’s not the guy and we will be bottom of league.....

I can See 9-10 wins if Danny gets it together, if not 3 wins again, ugh

By the way missed 15 teaser on fan dual by 1 game, Vikings +10 killed me from winning 15k :frown: I ‘m sick

Someone has to save the players from themselves in these CBA negotiations
snoop.png

Giants are NOT done.....I see Improvement, they faced 2 top 5 Ds 100%, line looked to be improved and pass rush as well. Playmakers is of a concern now that Barkley is done and engram just looks blah and not ready for prime time....

Hopefully Danny cuts down the TOs now that he won’t be facing top Ds for a bit....but I am Concerned about pocket awareness......some guys just don’t have it.....if that continues he’s not the guy and we will be bottom of league.....

Giants winning 2-4 games. There's very little talent on either side of the ball.

The coaching staff looks 10000% better. The players look to play harder and to execute. The first half of the Chicago game was HORRIBLE though. I think we have our coaching staff though but I might be wrong, it's still early. IF we win 2-4 games. Get rid of Gettleman and Danny Ducks.

Someone has to save the players from themselves in these CBA negotiations
snoop.png

I assumed their was something in the contracts that would prevent players from suing doctors. This might be different. They had a doctor that clearly shouldn't be a doctor.

Nah you are paying him pretty good money to live here

3F6F47DE-6190-402B-A62C-236AEA7B22E1.jpeg

I'm not sure why a 49ers fan keeps bringing up Wentz. Did he have sex your girl or something?

If you were a fan of one of the other NFC East teams, I'd get that.

You're not telling me anything that we Eagle fans don't already know so far.

By the way missed 15 teaser on fan dual by 1 game, Vikings +10 killed me from winning 15k :frown: I ‘m sick

Giants ain't winning 9-10 games, c'mon now...

I think you guys might be done.

Of course nfl ain’t going do shh til it’s too late, if it ain’t already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom