2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mannn please. We all know what this is. Black QB's get a shorter leash and get discarded quicker. It is what it is.

Kirk isn't vaccinated either but that keeps getting swept under the rug.

Mannn please. We all know what this is. Black QB's get a shorter leash and get discarded quicker. It is what it is.

I agree with this but I won't vouch for Scam on that front. His "we all the same" comment and his going along with the media training nonsense from the old owner made me not a fan. Scam is a clown that sold us out when he was on top so I don't care.

Cam will get a backup job someplace

but I’d be more inclined to agree if he actually worked on his mechanics, cause that would go a long way his accuracy and also wouldn’t put so much of a burden on his shoulder

Falcons should give Cam a call cause our backups suck. But they too scary to do it cause they know it would cause a civil war in the fanbase

Reactions: ace

I don’t see this as a black QB thing. The Patriots are doing Cam a favor.

Mac outplayed Cam this preseason and Cam isn’t doing himself any favors not being vaccinated.

Mac is a young 1st round QB. Once he starts, he’s staying in through the ups and downs. The team knows Cam has aspirations to start, so releasing him let’s him get his chance with another team. The Pats basically gave him 2M just for a chance to complete. They gave him a fair chance and paid him well for it.

1630428675527.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom