***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

Was up by 7 with my Stafford and Aiyuk vs his Deebo. Deebo single handily beat me with that long td run smh

I'm done with Stafford :smh:

Happened to me too. I was going to go 4 wins straight then that Deebo TD Run killed me. Bum *** tackling from the Rams smh.

My bad for bumping the old thread :lol: :smh:

should i drop McKinnon for Huntley?

Other rbs on the roster: Swfit, Dobbins, Kamara, Pacecho. Allgeier

Who’s the stash? Rachaad White or Jameson Williams - already have Brian Robinson in my IR

may end up having to drop Williams if I go with someone else at QB Sunday instead of Kyler

My bad for bumping the old thread :lol: :smh:

should i drop McKinnon for Huntley?

Other rbs on the roster: Swfit, Dobbins, Kamara, Pacecho. Allgeier
Huntley probably 3-4 string once Patterson and Damien Williams return

Who’s the stash? Rachaad White or Jameson Williams - already have Brian Robinson in my IR

may end up having to drop Williams if I go with someone else at QB Sunday instead of Kyler
White. He’s the direct back up to Lenny just in case he gets injured.

Williams gotta compete for targets in a fully healthy line up (Sun God, Chark, Reynolds and Hock)

White. He’s the direct back up to Lenny just in case he gets injured.

Williams gotta compete for targets in a fully healthy line up (Sun God, Chark, Reynolds and Hock)

Good point good point - does it change with my RB/WR lineup?

RB: Henry Kamara Sanders Pierce Wilson (Robinson)
WR: AJ Godwin Olave McLaurin (Jameson)

I think either way neither probably finds a way in my lineup unless injuries take over

Good point good point - does it change with my RB/WR lineup?

RB: Henry Kamara Sanders Pierce Wilson (Robinson)
WR: AJ Godwin Olave McLaurin (Jameson)

I think either way neither probably finds a way in my lineup unless injuries take over
In that case, u need WR depth. So stash Williams.

I just offered Amari Cooper for his Dameon Pierce.

His starting WRs are Bateman and Gabe Davis

My Starting RBs are Michael Carter and Dillon, hoping we can make a deal.

About to drop DJ Moore for either Doubs or Rachaad White

Btw they just ruled JT out for tomorrow

Bronco Defense better do some work this week.

Gus Edwards just started practicing. IDK if that means anything

anyone pick up Latavius Murray? Not sure what to make of the Denver RB room at this point but i’d assume MG3 is the odd-man out at this point.

anyone pick up Latavius Murray? Not sure what to make of the Denver RB room at this point but i’d assume MG3 is the odd-man out at this point.
OC said MG3 is gonna carry the load with a mix of Boone. I’m sure Murray gonna be mixed in as well.

MG3 the safest but if he fumbles again :smh:

I have Murray stashed in one league but no expectations.

Am I crazy for starting Damein Harris and Rhamondre as my RB2 and flex? I also have AJ Dillion and Juju but I think both Pats RBs can eat against that Detroit defense.

I have Murray stashed in one league but no expectations.

Am I crazy for starting Damein Harris and Rhamondre as my RB2 and flex? I also have AJ Dillion and Juju but I think both Pats RBs can eat against that Detroit defense.

Lions defense is definitely food. Also the entire team is pretty banged up

Back
Top Bottom