***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

speaking of TE’s, for teams with Kyle Pitts - how long we gonna continue to hope? :sick:

Got my first loss in my money league. Went against Mahomes and opponent won by 3 points:sick:
Other league I still have Deebo while opponent has Higbee. I’m down by 11 points tho. Hoping for a shoot out to sneak a W.

I have had the worst luck in fantasy this year.....every week i'm facing a dude with a 40 point guy or 2

I got barkley mixon and robinson as my backs, rodgers and russ are my QBs, today I made the right move and started russ....but pitts and my WRs are killing me.....ugh 0-4 could have easily been 3-1 or 2-2

Tampas “Top 5” defense failed me and made this a game….

Fully expect to lose.

1664795363325.png

Monday night determines if I can get to go 3-0 again for this week.

Evans and Mahommes willed me to victory last night. Need Stafford to get sacked 47 times tonight.

Javonte outs for season

Patterson placed on IR

Really the first time in a while my season has been depleted with injuries and poor play

First L of the NT league :smh: Lamar couldn’t save my *** this week :lol:

weak *** Dionte Johnson too. dude has been buns this season and i cant even blame the QB’s cause i’ve seen him drop a few passes from catchable throws the last few games

Second week in a row taking an L with more than enough points on the bench. I can live with the ups and downs of streaming QBs. But you gotta hit on your flex plays and I’ve been whiffing on them. Think I’m going to plug in Rhamondre and just forget it.

But I am glad I took Henry over JT. He’s good for 20+ carries and now 5 targets a game. Expecting a monster game against Washington.

My RB position is straight up bad after losing Javonte.

I have to rely on the likes of AJ Dillon, Mike Carter, Ingram :sick:

What’s the package y’all would move to get a guy like Mixon, Henry, Cook, or Kamara. Basically any mid to low end RB1 ??

25FB0CA7-1D35-4BB8-8615-E10B23B7A772.jpeg 672E7B15-7768-4E39-8C1C-C66B0EB139E6.jpeg

What’s the package y’all would move to get a guy like Mixon, Henry, Cook, or Kamara. Basically any mid to low end RB1 ??

25FB0CA7-1D35-4BB8-8615-E10B23B7A772.jpeg 672E7B15-7768-4E39-8C1C-C66B0EB139E6.jpeg
Tough to say - depends on what another team has and what they're willing to give up. I doubt you can pull a Henry/Cook - but Mixon has been pretty underwhelming for the most part and Kamara has been out. I have both Mixon and Kamara in 2 of my leagues and in one i'm a bit more desperate than the other and if you were to offer me Mike Evans straight up for either i'd consider at least (given my WR's are wack right now).

It's always tough to trade too because I feel like the one who initiates the request usually has to offer more to get the other party to consider it. Gerald Everett + Amari Cooper for a RB2 might get the wheels turning too.

Kupp/Evans/Mike Thomas is a pretty good trio roll with if you want to ride it out and see how things shake out. I'm pocketing Brian Robinson too and waiting to see how that shakes out.

Last edited:
Tough to say - depends on what another team has and what they're willing to give up. I doubt you can pull a Henry/Cook - but Mixon has been pretty underwhelming for the most part and Kamara has been out. I have both Mixon and Kamara in 2 of my leagues and in one i'm a bit more desperate than the other and if you were to offer me Mike Evans straight up for either i'd consider at least (given my WR's are wack right now).

It's always tough to trade too because I feel like the one who initiates the request usually has to offer more to get the other party to consider it. Gerald Everett + Amari Cooper for a RB2 might get the wheels turning too.

Kupp/Evans/Mike Thomas is a pretty good trio roll with if you want to ride it out and see how things shake out. I'm pocketing Brian Robinson too and waiting to see how that shakes out.
Solid input brother, I’m currently 4-0 and may go the route of standing pat. This is only a .5 PPR. I need the RB depth. Can’t rely on hitting the waivers since I will probably be last to pick or at least second to last.

Needed 1 more damn catch from Deebo. ****
Lost by 0.6 to drop to 1-3 :smh: **** fantasy man :lol:

3-1 this week

2-2 PPR league
3-1 half pt league
3-1 half pt league
0-4 standard league

I would honestly trade my wins this week just to get my first win in my main standard league

On to week 5

Was up by 7 with my Stafford and Aiyuk vs his Deebo. Deebo single handily beat me with that long td run smh

I'm done with Stafford :smh:

How much FAAB we blowing on Mike Boone and L. Murray? Gordon’s fumbling leaves some opportunity for a new lead back.

Back
Top Bottom