***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

playing my Raider Nation brethren this week in the NT league MajinZuub MajinZuub
FF8002E6-2C5F-49B6-8163-4D597EA405D6.gif

who are you other RB's but yeah I would def do it lol
I have Mixon, Mccafrey, Étienne, Dillon, Wilson and Gordon.

Are you saying you would do it if you were me or homie I would try to trade with who has Swift?

Traded James Robinson away for T.J. Hockenson (my starting RBs are Chubb/D.Cook, backup is Jacobs).

Starting Primetime Russ and hoping he actually plays well in primetime this time... in Denver, weather is in the 70s without much wind. Don't want to start Rodgers against the Giants defense in London where weird things happen.

Any advice on this?
If I’m the Swift manager i’m not taking that trade. Shoot your shot, he may be more willing than I am but i’d need more than a TE1/2 to get my RB1 that i probably used a 2nd round pick to get.

I’m also assuming Swift is back in 2 weeks after their bye.

If I’m the Swift manager i’m not taking that trade. Shoot your shot, he may be more willing than I am but i’d need more than a TE1/2 to get my RB1 that i probably used a 2nd round pick to get.

I’m also assuming Swift is back in 2 weeks after their bye.
I’ll see if I can pull a finesse move.

I have someone who’s expressed interest in my Olave.

Smart move to trade him for his Pittman coming off injury?

I have someone who’s expressed interest in my Olave.

Smart move to trade him for his Pittman coming off injury?
Straight up? No. I don’t think Pittman is leaps and bounds better than Olave now or long-term. Try a package deal where you upgrade an RB/QB or add some depth.

Game such a struggle

I’m turning it off and hoping I get scoring alerts for Sutton and MG3

I cannot believe I started Russ. Should have gone with my gut and benched him. Dropping him after this week.

Sutton the only startable Bronco at this point

I goofed starting MG3 over Breece Hall

I guess thank god i'm playing the worst team in the league when I start Russ? Jeezus get dropped

Back
Top Bottom