***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

Finished a 14 team auction draft and damn that took too long. Went with a value-style plan, ain’t mad at the outcome.
Money league draft next Friday.

i'm also targeting gibson in mocks but see he is slipping, whats going on there??
It’s all but certain he lost the starting job after fumbling in the first preseason game. He’s been practicing with second team offense and on kick return duty since. Fade Gibson in the 3rd/4th rounds but I’d take him in the 9th or later as a bench stash. Not crazy to think he could regain the starting job at some point.

My work league did the draft today…. I had the 9th pick…

12 Team Half PPR. Pick 9

QB: Stafford

RB: Dalvin Cook, Swift, Zeke, Damien Harris, Dameon Pierce, Rachaad White, Mattison

WR: AJ Brown, JuJu, Bateman, Jakobi Meyers

TE: Kmet

Kicker: Gould

DST: 49ers

I think I need more WR depth but they kept taking em lol…

What’s the word on Kamara? I took him with my 2nd round pick. 12-team PPR, 7th pick.

Pretty happy with my sqaud. 10 man league
Screenshot_20220828-171607_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

12 team ppr how'd I do?
Screenshot_20220828-200950_Fantasy.jpg
Screenshot_20220828-200954_Fantasy.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220828-200954_Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20220828-200954_Fantasy.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 2
It’s all but certain he lost the starting job after fumbling in the first preseason game. He’s been practicing with second team offense and on kick return duty since. Fade Gibson in the 3rd/4th rounds but I’d take him in the 9th or later as a bench stash. Not crazy to think he could regain the starting job at some point.
Damn.

Prayers up first and foremost. The carjackings in DC have been out of control especially this past year. Not sure how I'd approach Gibson though. Talent is there, just feel like the coaching staff is done with the RB experiment.

i'm also targeting gibson in mocks but see he is slipping, whats going on there??

So is Gibson stock back on the rise now or are the other guys gonna move up? Sounds like a mess of RB room

bruh - is this real?

dodged a bullet if true. i took Joe Mixon over Najee in my big money draft 😮‍💨

bruh - is this real?

dodged a bullet if true. i took Joe Mixon over Najee in my big money draft 😮‍💨

Yes but apparently “not all lisfranc injuries are the same” and it’s a matter of him resting rehabbing but he’s good for week 1 🤷🏾‍♂️

He and Mixon are usually the RB available at 9 and my draft is tonight.

Yes but apparently “not all lisfranc injuries are the same” and it’s a matter of him resting rehabbing but he’s good for week 1 🤷🏾‍♂️

He and Mixon are usually the RB available at 9 and my draft is tonight.
Yea, i had the 9th pick in the draft. I had every intention to do Mixon and Saquon but Stefon Diggs was available in the 2nd so i went that route instead.

Yea, i had the 9th pick in the draft. I had every intention to do Mixon and Saquon but Stefon Diggs was available in the 2nd so i went that route instead.

This one is a 10tm so I’m hoping Kamara is still there when the 10th team does their double pick.

If not then it’s Chubb/swift the next 2 RBs and I’m iffy on both or just get that WR1 that’s always there. Then pray a solid #2 RB still available when I get back.

So damn mad man ESPN glitched or soemthing I’m down to my last position player pick and I choose Patterson and they select MF Trey Lance 1 spot above him :angry:

9th pick - 10tm standard

33287CD5-8226-48EA-A409-5716594D4010.jpeg

32FFB32D-5687-4B58-87FC-33C09E9DAF24.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom