***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

If all three are gone, I wouldn’t be mad at JJ or Kupp at 4

But if you’re wanting a RB then probably Eckler, Mixon or Cook

What's your thinking?
You'll get a solid player at #6, and the best part of picking in the middle of the draft is that there aren't a lot of picks in between your picks which means you will have excellent options since you don't have to wait too long for your next pick. You just have to be good at picking the right players.

For example, at #6 you'd be picking in spots 6, 15, 26, 35, 46, 55, 66, 75 so on so forth in a 10-team league whereas if you had the 1st pick you'd be picking in spots 1, 20, 21, 40, 41, 60, 61, 80, 81, etc..

Last edited:
In a 12 team league snake draft I definitely think picks 4-8 are the sweet spot so you're not waiting that long between picks. Our commissioner was looking back and the guy with the top pick hadn't won in over 5 years. With the top pick if your guy gets hurt, like say CMC, then it can really screw you if you don't have a reliable backup.

Bears look absolutely terrible yesterday.

Going after RBs if I can in 2 money leagues (9/10, 10/12), work I got crappy 7/12 so just gotta take what comes to me

Landed the 1st spot in my main league. I’m 60/40 on JT vs Henry. Then hoping I can land 2 of Evans/Keenan/Pittman/Tyreek at the 2/3 turn and then Sutton and Goodwin at the 4/5.

Landed the 1st spot in my main league. I’m 60/40 on JT vs Henry. Then hoping I can land 2 of Evans/Keenan/Pittman/Tyreek at the 2/3 turn and then Sutton and Goodwin at the 4/5.
Got 1st in a 12 team league. Going JT first then I’m hoping for Evans plus Conner or Zeke 🙏🏼

anyone have any suplex snake draft strategies?

do you go for QB in round 1 or do you still wait on it

howd you do with either strategy

Back in 2 big leagues this year and I basically quit one and came back :smh:

I haven’t paid attention to single thing and my drafts are next week

anyone have any suplex snake draft strategies?

do you go for QB in round 1 or do you still wait on it

howd you do with either strategy
A few years back I had the 8th pick in a 12 team league, went for Rodgers with my second pick and after a few weeks I regretted it, especially considering the WRs I could have had. Now I try to do either RB then WR or WR/WR for first two picks before even thinking about a QB. With a QB you still have guys with major upside midway into the draft. Not so much for the top RBs and WRs.

A few years back I had the 8th pick in a 12 team league, went for Rodgers with my second pick and after a few weeks I regretted it, especially considering the WRs I could have had. Now I try to do either RB then WR or WR/WR for first two picks before even thinking about a QB. With a QB you still have guys with major upside midway into the draft. Not so much for the top RBs and WRs.
this is my plan. the only thing im worried about is that this is our first year doing it and if the majority goes qb qb early and i end up with say cmc and jefferson and 2 bad qbs. if one of my first 2 picks goes down im pretty much toast.

i have pick 9, im thinking of grabbing a qb with the first 3 picks. its a 3rd round reversal too.

Had our live draft the other night. 14 team, .5ppr. I’m Team 4.
AC57DE38-0782-40A5-841E-EF00FB723724.jpeg

First few rounds went according to plan but Round 7 I drunkenly decided to reach on Robinson instead of grabbing Hurts or Lance. Sure enough the next run of QBs happened so I was praying Cousins would make it back to me. I decided going in that I was punting on TE and would stream.

While mock drafts are great prep they never accounted for teams drafting backup QBs and TEs like mine unfolded. Things change in season but right now viable streaming options are basically nonexistent in the FA pool.

Had our live draft the other night. 14 team, .5ppr. I’m Team 4.
AC57DE38-0782-40A5-841E-EF00FB723724.jpeg

First few rounds went according to plan but Round 7 I drunkenly decided to reach on Robinson instead of grabbing Hurts or Lance. Sure enough the next run of QBs happened so I was praying Cousins would make it back to me. I decided going in that I was punting on TE and would stream.

While mock drafts are great prep they never accounted for teams drafting backup QBs and TEs like mine unfolded. Things change in season but right now viable streaming options are basically nonexistent in the FA pool.
Do you have a Murray/AZ homer in your group?!? Shocked he got picked before Jackson, Herbert and Mahomes. I'm especially low on Murray this season due to Nuk being out the first 6 games.

Yea that’s why I rarely do mock drafts. It takes one or two people to reach in the first couple of rounds for it to go all outta wack.

Interesting Eckler went 1st. Not really mad at it.

Do you have a Murray/AZ homer in your group?!? Shocked he got picked before Jackson, Herbert and Mahomes. I'm especially low on Murray this season due to Nuk being out the first 6 games.
Its a snake draft. He was the 5th QB taken. It was funny to see everyone have their draft sheets. At least half of them were using Fantasy Pro rankings.

I have 4… in Minny, so bet it goes Taylor-Henry-Cook and then I’ll have McCaffery sitting there and have to take him. I just don’t want to go WR or hitch myself to Ekeler when he feels injury prone every week.

Even though McCaffery is also injury prone, that big year we all are waiting for due to where he was taken in the actual NFL draft/expectations… that year has to almost be this year, if healthy, or that year might never happen.

Back
Top Bottom