***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

Dropped Robinson Jr added Jimmy G - prob use him next week vs Chargers instead of Kyler vs Rams

he’s also best available my opponent needs a Lamar fill in next week. And im gonna need a Kyler fill in week 13 anyway.

Trying mount this win out campaign and go from 1-6 to 8-6 🙏🏾

I had to make a "smart" move to secure a W.. My opponent needed a TE because Kittle is on a bye..

I.Likely was available and I had to pickup to sit on my bench.

Watson went back into the FA pool.. :rofl:
Good move. Part of fantasy is keep away.

Playoff hopes in one league are dead. Four straight weeks of matching up against the highest scoring team on the week. Unreal… Tied for last at 2-7 but I have a 100 point advantage if it comes down to a tie breaker.

Now down 16 PPR pts

Need Kamara to get it going. Lamar as well

I would think it shouldn’t be that hard with these two but man….

I shouldn’t eem be in this position if it wasn’t for Evan Engram and DJ Moore

Coming in to this game I was down 3 with Kamara and Olave vs Ravens D

I’m really gonna lose cuz this Saints offense can’t do s*** :smh:

Unbelievable. Couldn’t get 16 PPR pts combined from Lamar and Kamara this second half. Bout to go 3-6 and likely ends my season if I get another L.

Lamar has been trash since week 4

A team with Lamar, CMC, Kamara and Ceedee I didn’t think I would be 3-6. But that’s fantasy football.

Anyways

7-2
7-2
4-5 (won 4 straight)
3-6

Last edited:
Kenyan Drake clutch 2nd TD. Gave me a 4 point win.

7-2
7-2
4-5

CMC/Aiyuk back next week, CP84 looking good, gotta do something about AR12. Might have to grab Geno

Unbelievable. Couldn’t get 16 PPR pts combined from Lamar and Kamara this second half. Bout to go 3-6 and likely ends my season if I get another L.

Lamar has been trash since week 4

A team with Lamar, CMC, Kamara and Ceedee I didn’t think I would be 3-6. But that’s fantasy football.

Anyways

7-2
7-2
4-5 (won 4 straight)
3-6

I see that and I’ll raise you … 2-7 squad with

Kyler
Kamara CMC Sanders Pierce
AJ Deebo
Ertz

I’ve only had Deebo and CMC for 1 week last week. Before that I had Henry and Walker

I absolutely SMASHED on draft day, you’d think, but here we are in fantasy world where the studs are duds

Sittin 6-3 with the top seed
Don’t think I’ll lose another game this year with that machine I’ve built 😅

Chalked this week up as a likely L heading into tonight up 18.8 against Kamara and Olave and they got 17.8. I was certain that slow dagger was coming all game long, especially late on :lol:

6-3 tied for 1st, ahead on PF by a mile but my PA are 2nd or 3rd. Likely gona need Jamar to get this chip tho, hopefully he comes back good to go soon

I see that and I’ll raise you … 2-7 squad with

Kyler
Kamara CMC Sanders Pierce
AJ Deebo
Ertz

I’ve only had Deebo and CMC for 1 week last week. Before that I had Henry and Walker

I absolutely SMASHED on draft day, you’d think, but here we are in fantasy world where the studs are duds
Bruh after the draft I thought I would be on my way to win back to back titles

Lamar
CMC, Kamara, Patterson
Ceedee, Sutton, DJ Moore, Kirk, Cooks
Kmet

Might trade Mixon when his stock is at an all time high

In one league I have Mixon, Mccafrey, Walker and Etienne.

Could I get Tyreek Hill for Mixon straight up?

Want to try trade Lamar for a RB but Idk if I can ride fields thru to the ship.

luckily im having a nice season in this league 7-2

Last edited:
Might trade Mixon when his stock is at an all time high

In one league I have Mixon, Mccafrey, Walker and Etienne.

Could I get Tyreek Hill for Mixon straight up?

With your backs, I would definitely look to trade but if I have Tyreek, I'm not trading him for Mixon. I would still ask cause you never know what the other manager is thinking.

Want to try trade Lamar for a RB but Idk if I can ride fields thru to the ship.

luckily im having a nice season in this league 7-2

If you don't need a RB, I'd try to keep both. They complement each other well during the fantasy playoffs

Week 16 - Lamar vs ATL
Week 17 - Fields @ DET

If you don't need a RB, I'd try to keep both. They complement each other well during the fantasy playoffs

Week 16 - Lamar vs ATL
Week 17 - Fields @ DET

Yeah this is exactly what I’m looking at I want to take advantage of.

RBs: Chubb Mixon Williams Herbert Mitchell
WRs: AJ, St Brown - DJ Moore, Boyd, Olave

So I could use another RB but I could always just use a WR in the flex but they’re hit or miss

Should be a good one :pimp:

B497DBF5-9126-4F7E-85A6-F4C5931161C0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom