***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

Tua and Fields are available in my leagues.

I'm gonna go for one. Herbert has been doing me dirty this season.

Which should be my priority?

Would y'all do Etienne for Davante?

Or Etienne and Sutton for Davante?
Who are your other RBs? Seems like Etienne is gonna get a lot of run in JAX’s offense. I would hold onto him and at the very least if your already stacked at the RB position use him as a flex option.

Who are your other RBs? Seems like Etienne is gonna get a lot of run in JAX’s offense. I would hold onto him and at the very least if your already stacked at the RB position use him as a flex option.
Stacked at RB

I've got CMac, Walker, Mixon and Etieene.

Most weeks I have a tier 1 back on the bench. I'm trying to flip one of those backs for a WR.

Currently I have Evans, Sutton, Kirk, Olave and Cooper.

I'm trying to improve there.

Who would y'all value more is probably a better question?

Mixon or Etienne?

Also 2-1 this week.

9-0
5-4
3-5

Still have too many good RBs. Eker, Saquon, Pierce, with Jamaal on the bench. TE is weak. Don't have a star WR.. Mike Williams was my guy and his injury hurts. Fields will hopefully carry me to the playoffs but his week 14 bye sucks so I'll need a QB if I make it that far.

I need to get rid of a RB for an upgrade but haven't found a deal I like.

Tua
Can’t depend on Fields to run for 180 yards again lol

I don’t think anyone is even thinking about even 100 yards

But 30-60 is reasonable given how things have been going the past 5 weeks - and the passing game has improved along with less turnovers

I could say you can’t depend on tyreek to be available for 100+ and 2 TDs every game

With all that said if I had to choose then yeah Tua but it’s because their offense/team is just better than the Bears so the opportunity of consistent better play is there

Need a RB - can I offer either these teams something that won’t hurt me but allow me to get either Stevenson or Pierce

36A1F024-3620-41B0-AE67-2C697E55C204.png

3F5717B8-79F9-452C-86FD-1052E1B2C08C.png

BF0A7BE2-BDED-4A0F-8DB0-D4E5D6CF4700.png

Back
Top Bottom