***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

Benched Juju and Saquon killed me

Fields bye killed me

Dumping Lawrence before he figured it out killed me

Playoffs started this week for me and need a miracle from Mike Williams and Ekeler and Tua and Tyreek to do nothing. Not looking good for me.

I’m up 39.8 vs Nuk & Pats D - am I good or do I need to drop Olave or Fields for (kicker) Dicker or Prater

I have #1 priority so I’d get them back but I did want to hold that #1 in case any top backs go down

Currently 10-3 in 1st still a week to go

Gonna finish 1st in my main league for two years in a row. Hope I don’t go out like a sucka after the bye like last year.

Ahhh was so close! Needed 20 more yards from Mike Williams. How did he not get targeted that last drive?

Lost by 1.07 pts. So many things went wrong. If Geno threw one INT instead of 2. One of those INT he thought he had a free play. If Foreman would’ve scored on one of those GL carries. If Godwin didnt have that TD bounce off his chest and land in Gage’s hand.

Oh well

Well I had hope. Going against tua and Tyreek with Ekeler and Mike Will. The first half could not have gone better for me. It was beautiful. My odds to win went from 20% to 70% and then Tyreek caught that stupid pass and that's all she wrote. My season's over Lost the first round of the playoffs after winning last year.

I went too heavy on running backs and didn't get a good wide receiver core. Definitely should have kept Lawrence as my backup after I picked up fields. Lessons were learned for sure. Best of luck to the rest of you still competing

Felt bad knocking out the 7th seed out of the playoffs this week. He had the 4th most points scored but needed to win today.

Playoff bound as either the 5th or 6th seed :pimp:

Tough matchups for my squad next week but getting Keenan back healthy is huge. Hope Aaron and Saquon get past their bumps and bruises from the last few weeks too.

I drafted CMC and Kamara in my PPR league. Thought i had that position on lock but one isn’t like the other….
I'm placed 1st with Ekeler/Mixon and 3rd with CMC/Najee in my other league. I don't have any superstar WR except for Adams on my CMC/Najee team.

I do have Jacobs and Pollard though. But they will both likely go in the 1st round next year so the value will no longer be there. You might not get another Jacobs/Pollard next year in the later rounds.

Been an up and down year, but gonna end up 9-5 and in 2nd place with a bye week next week. 2 more wins for the chip! Blew my opponent out, but picked up Goodwin and Hubbard today b/c of injuries and byes and they worked out.

13-1 playoffs NT league
8-6 playoffs
5-9 :smh: Other NT league

Anyone here in the ESPN NT league?

I feel like it’s never talked about in here lol.

13-1 playoffs NT league
8-6 playoffs
5-9 :smh: Other NT league

Anyone here in the ESPN NT league?

I feel like it’s never talked about in here lol.
I'mma need in on those next year. I'm in 2 yahoo ones for NT, one money and the other fun

I'm in a keeper league. I traded my 1st and 2nd round picks to try and win it all this year. It's a massive league. I wanna say like year 10 of this.

I need Hollywood.

4 teams out of 12 make it. My division is loaded. I need to win tonight. Hollywood can you do something for me?????

Attachments

• A5BE3C04-375F-4C46-AA73-18148F2F6CCF.png
    A5BE3C04-375F-4C46-AA73-18148F2F6CCF.png
    373.3 KB · Views: 355
Just need Arizona D to not get me negative points :lol: If so I go into playoffs 1st place in my big & league 12-2
Second place team is nice, I’m only beating him by 1 right now for our matchup this week

Back
Top Bottom