***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

No empty slots and I’m holding 2 defenses. Either way I’m clinching 1st, we’ll have the same record if I lose but I have 42 more points scored than him going into the week and I don’t think Arizona would put up -43 against a Matt Patricia offense :lol:
By “no empty slots” do you mean your league doesn’t allow you to field an incomplete roster? As long as your total roster count doesn’t exceed the max you should be able to move a starter to the bench.

Something to keep in mind for the playoffs.

By “no empty slots” do you mean your league doesn’t allow you to field an incomplete roster? As long as your total roster count doesn’t exceed the max you should be able to move a starter to the bench.

Something to keep in mind for the playoffs.

Oh my roster is completely full and I’m not interested in dropping anyone I have. I have a pretty stout bench and any of those pieces will help another team in the playoffs.

Oh my roster is completely full and I’m not interested in dropping anyone I have. I have a pretty stout bench and any of those pieces will help another team in the playoffs.
I’m not suggesting you drop anyone. If you have a narrow lead where you could lose the match if your D/ST puts up negative points, just move them to your bench for a guaranteed victory. Fantasy equivalent of taking a knee.

I’m not suggesting you drop anyone. If you have a narrow lead where you could lose the match if your D/ST puts up negative points, just move them to your bench for a guaranteed victory. Fantasy equivalent of taking a knee.

Ahhh got it

Exactly what I was telling him to do.

yea, narrow lead? and you have victory unless defense gets negative... def bench the defense

Have Kyler in my super flex league. Thank god I won my matchup already but def feel bad for him. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Rocking with Goff and Burrow next week but their matchups are not ideal, especially Goff on the road in MetLife.

Have Kyler in my super flex league. Thank god I won my matchup already but def feel bad for him. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Rocking with Goff and Burrow next week but their matchups are not ideal, especially Goff on the road in MetLife.

I’d be going Burrow every week

was up 38 vs Pats D & Nuk. Decided to not drop Olave or Fields and chance it without a kicker (4th time this season)

😮‍💨 …. 11-3 :smokin

01788905-0B51-4E85-BC67-CF9769D2B7D6.jpeg

Had the Titans lined up for defense week 16 vs Houston and bench the Eagles jus in case Cowboys wanna show up

But Titans falling apart

Went 3-1 this week

10-4 NT league….one more week until playoffs
7-7 lost in first round playoffs
11-3 #1 seed secured
7-7 made playoffs 6th seed

Playoffs in all 3 leagues

Lost kyler in one of them. Wire looking like Purdy or mike white. I might be screwed

Back
Top Bottom