***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

3 leagues

#1 seed :pimp:
needed a win in the other 2 to make the playoffs, i didn't make the playoffs :lol:

Got 1st priority need to add some RB depth - who’s the better add that I can count on to flex if need be (non ppr)

Gibson or Dillon

Pick 2 rbs 2 wrs and 1 flex. .5 ppr

Rbs: kamara, pacheco, dobbins, swift
Wrs: scary terry, olave, watson

Im leaning towards kamara, pacheco, terry, olave, and dobbins.

Im worried about kamara though

Made playoffs in all 3 of my leagues

1 seed in two and 5th seed in the other

Need Tyreek to play this Sunday

#4 seed in playoffs.. Projected to get smoked..

This-is-Fine-300x300.jpg

Projections are funny to look at

But in the end they don’t mean **** because no one can predict how a player is going to perform

If we went by projections I’d be 14-0 😂 and I’d have won quite a few championships in my main league

Haven’t won **** in 14 years

Got 1st priority need to add some RB depth - who’s the better add that I can count on to flex if need be (non ppr)

Gibson or Dillon

I was able to add all 3 but 1 will be cut on Sunday morning - who should it be?

Dillon - Gibson ?

OR I just roll with Fields vs my Eagles defense then I keep both RBs.

I have QB options of Jones Dalton Watson & Tannehill. Picked up Jones for now

Last edited:
i'm in TE hell in one league. Higbee or should I pick up Hunter Henry. Can Baker salvage Higbee?

Who’s looking ahead to week 17? Got the bye and got TEN lined up for week 16. Do we think LAC D vs LAR will be a good matchup?

Who’s looking ahead to week 17? Got the bye and got TEN lined up for week 16. Do we think LAC D vs LAR will be a good matchup?
I had Tenn lined up too but the way they’ve been playing the past couple weeks is concerning

pick whoever plays Houston lol

Sounds like Houston has found a new 2 QB system. We’ll see how well it works this week since no one expected it vs Dallas

Back
Top Bottom