***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

Up 17. My Diggs and Mixon vs his Burrow.

I’ve experienced crazier L’s in my Fantasy Football career, so i know it can happen :smh:

smh if I would’ve started eagels defense instea dog browns I’d have won by 5

Then be in the ship vs a team with its top players (Mahomes Henry Pollard Hill Kittle)

Maybe Denver D shows back for Meh game for mahomes, no Henry no pollard, no Tua so maybe meh game for Hill, and kittle not having another anomaly game)

:smh: :smh:

Watch my squad out score both the teams in the finals

Sure enough dude that beat me by 5 gettin his asz whooped 67.4 - 115.12 (left are Knox v Singletary) :angry:

Id be up 118 - 115.12 with my Mixon vs his Singletary :smh:

Up 16 with Higgins vs his Burrow and Singletary

I’ve seen it all this year so I’m not gonna be surprised with the outcome

JJ really got me 2 pts :lol:

JJ really got me 2 pts :lol:

Jaire Alexander said week 1 was a fluke

Now we all know Jefferson is WR1 this season but week 1 Green Bay literally did not cover him :lol: dude was surprised no one was near him on several catches - free releases all over the field

I'm up 10-11 points or so.

He has Gabe Davis.

I have Josh Allen, Diggs, and Tee Higgins.

$450 to the winner.

It’s one thing to get beat, it’s a whole nother level when you beat yourself. I had McKinnon, Najee and Diontae available for Flex. Took out McKinnon for Diontae an hour before kickoff. Wrestled over putting in Najee but I was concerned about the Jaylen Warren touches.

The other 2 got 22/21 pts vs Diontae’s 5. Add in DK’s 2.4 and I’ve all but lost unless Josh Allen gets knocked out the game. So pissed at myself - made it to the championship from 5th seed too 😞

The commish of my main league has pushed back on fractional points for years. Of course the championship ends in a tie :lol: . Both dudes are sweating stat corrections. Commish will call it after tomorrow with the tiebreaker being bench points.

He finally caved and we’ll be making the switch to fractional points next season.

The commish of my main league has pushed back on fractional points for years. Of course the championship ends in a tie :lol: . Both dudes are sweating stat corrections. Commish will call it after tomorrow with the tiebreaker being bench points.

He finally caved and we’ll be making the switch to fractional points next season.
Should've just split the winnings

Everytime I went to the championship.. I text my opponent if they want to do a 50/50 split.. We both worked 16+ weeks to get here.. Might as well get the guarantee money..

Damn!! That' wild. Yeah i'm hella nervous about stat corrections that I'm playing Gabe Davis today just hoping for anything but a rare negative game. I'm only winning by .30

Everytime I went to the championship.. I text my opponent if they want to do a 50/50 split.. We both worked 16+ weeks to get here.. Might as well get the guarantee money..

Dude I played offered me to do the same and I said no and glad I did :lol:
He tried to offer again loser gets their buy in money back ($300) and I declined

Taking home $3600 from this league :smokin

there’s literally no good reason to not use fractional scoring. Imo, the tiebreaker should be based on starters only.

I was in one of these leagues and had my only tie ever

It’s one thing to get beat, it’s a whole nother level when you beat yourself. I had McKinnon, Najee and Diontae available for Flex. Took out McKinnon for Diontae an hour before kickoff. Wrestled over putting in Najee but I was concerned about the Jaylen Warren touches.

The other 2 got 22/21 pts vs Diontae’s 5. Add in DK’s 2.4 and I’ve all but lost unless Josh Allen gets knocked out the game. So pissed at myself - made it to the championship from 5th seed too 😞

I also overthink things but the way the last few weeks have played out theres no way I’m leaving McKinnon on the bench for Diontae Johnson

Hell no. If I’m in that ship we splitting it 50/50 I’ll be damned if we go off bench points should be starters only

This is exactly what happened to me this week, overthought it and made a bunch of bad lineup decisions. Still have a slight chance to redeem myself tonight but would have had it locked up already yesterday if I just started the right players.

Hell no. If I’m in that ship we splitting it 50/50 I’ll be damned if we go off bench points should be starters only
I agree but that’s between them and the commish. Funny thing is there were 2 ties in the regular season and we were reminded about the bench points tiebreaker.

Bench points tiebreaker doesn't make sense. What if one has 3 bench players and the other guy has 5?
The tiebreakers are included in the league settings for all to see. It’s on the managers to prepare accordingly. And we have position limits so one person can’t load up on say QBs. Add to the fact we had a couple ties early in the season so everyone should know what the rules are.

1st gets $800, 2nd gets $400 so it’s not like anyone is getting completely shafted.

Back
Top Bottom