2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all woulda preferred Woj brought up that stuff bout Mazzula? Cuz it’s been brought up many times by all types of ppl…Or you don’t realize ESPN n tmz all the same **** yet ?

This man vs woman **** online is wild to me, shorty wrong for doing her job n reading what’s in front of her :lol: :smh:

Y’all woulda preferred Woj brought up that stuff bout Mazzula? Cuz it’s been brought up many times by all types of ppl…Or you don’t realize ESPN n tmz all the same **** yet ?

This man vs woman **** online is wild to me :lol: :smh:

Read the comments in that YouTube video. ****** have lost their minds.

Dirk, Finley, and DA at Mavs practice

675286A0-5E48-4154-BB46-00D4E88AA7FA.png

Read the comments in that YouTube video. ****** have lost their minds.
One of the easiest ways in 2022 to know what ****** ain’t used to getting biddies…It never fails

Men wanna be “even” with women all of a sudden, wild times :smh: …Thought cats was playing with that KS “godfather” **** but they dead *** serious with the energy still after yo gone

This man vs woman **** online is wild to me, shorty wrong for doing her job n reading what’s in front of her :lol: :smh:

This would make sense if she wasn't talking to SAS and Perk like they was her kids just a few days ago. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom