2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the easiest ways in 2022 to know what ****** ain’t used to getting biddies…It never fails

Men wanna be “even” with women all of a sudden, wild times :smh: …Thought cats was playing with that KS “godfather” **** but they dead *** serious with the energy still after yo gone
I don't even understand why the starting point is to get "even". When was the war and why?

One of the easiest ways in 2022 to know what ****** ain’t used to getting biddies…It never fails

Men wanna be “even” with women all of a sudden, wild times :smh: …Thought cats was playing with that KS “godfather” **** but they dead *** serious with the energy still after yo gone

That's exactly what it is. If you actually interact with women and have success with women in real life, there's no way you're that tapped in to that KS manosphere ****. Just losers who are trying to rationalize why they don't have successful relationships with women.

KS wasn't all bad, but his followers and the culture there in general is just ridiculous.

Man, losing by 40…in a game 7 at home as a 65 win team…to a lower seed with less talent, after going up 2-0….is not talked about enough.

That is really crazy RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

I don’t even think it’s funny.

It’s absolutely insane and unacceptable.

Not trying to pile on Rusty’s Suns and get him depressed but BRO - that type of game can ruin everything.

They’ll never be the same.

Suns finna be good. Revenge tour coming soon...
excited-panic.gif

Yeah they won't fall off a complete cliff. Same team minus Crowder. Still a top 6 team in the West

I think

As long as CP3 is on that team, the suns have as good a shot as any team to win it all.

I had to look this up…..

Broad needed a Xanax or a some herb bad :rofl:

This is like the Fresh Prince episode :lol:
Never seen Saved By the Bell?

It's also funny thag was the was most "edgy" thing that happened the whole series btw. Caffeine pills :lol:

Never seen Saved By the Bell?

It's also funny thag was the was most "edgy" thing that happened the whole series btw. Caffeine pills :lol:

I knew about it but I didn’t watch.

Caffeine Pills is hilarious tho 😭

Man I knew Middle Schoolers doing coke, now that’s edgy :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom