2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm lost, aside from the Sarver ****, why the players all of a sudden acting like it's miserable there?
Crowder wants an extension and is about to lose his starter role. Probably wants to showcase elsewhere to get his bag if he's losing minutes

Ayton and Monty have beef from the end of last season and never squashed it. Plus all the trade stuff imagine got to him

It's really just those two regarding non Sarver stuff

I'm lost, aside from the Sarver ****, why the players all of a sudden acting like it's miserable there?
The last time they all played ball together it was in a blowout game 7 loss at home where Ayton refused to enter the game. Then the Sarver thing before they even have a chance to start the new season right. Then there's having to deal with CP again. I wouldn't want to be around either.

I dunno, this **** would still sting to this day for me man :lol:

20220927_190804.jpg

Dominant regular season only to get skull****ed on your home court in game 7 as the consensus title fav :sick: :sick:

I dunno, this **** would still sting to this day for me man :lol:

20220927_190804.jpg

Dominant regular season only to get skull****ed on your home court in game 7 as the consensus title fav :sick: :sick:
So they just sulked and were mad at each other all summer and are carrying it into the season?

Man, losing by 40…in a game 7 at home as a 65 win team…to a lower seed with less talent, after going up 2-0….is not talked about enough.

That is really crazy RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

They had no business losing to the Mavs. idc how many times I said it
If I hadn't been so drunk throughout that series I would have been posting in here and suspended for my takes. Specifically about Luka

But I been mentioning this a handful of times in the offseason

Him and the Coach been having it out since last year. In game 7 during the post season, he was benched after being a liability. He was sulking etc. When Monty asked him if he would like to play he told him no and was subsequently benched for the rest of the game.

NBA bought these from that 1,3, or 5 dollar section right when you walk in Target. I have the exact one. They should have given everyone the same model tho

E0CC2F93-8FE5-4BF0-8074-80EC17C3D6C4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom