2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on the brackets, its Wolves WCF. They meet up with GSW or LAC in Rounds 1 or 2 and its curtains. But the Memphis/Phoenix/Dallas/Nuggets/Pelicans tier? Give me the Wolves.

They aren’t beating denver. Not beating the pelicans either.

Wolves would have moved off from d lo if they were series. Vanderbilt was perfectly fine as a defensive anchor. Wasn’t giving you any offense but Rudy isn’t either

Well I’m rooting for him and the Wolves. I’m a huge Ant fan.

It was great to see my guy Ant shut the LaMelo brigade down during the playoffs.

LaMelo fans are an army. :lol:

But I’m not optimistic like Dope and Wavy at all….

They aren’t beating denver. Not beating the pelicans either.

Wolves would have moved off from d lo if they were series. Vanderbilt was perfectly fine as a defensive anchor. Wasn’t giving you any offense but Rudy isn’t either
  • Denver has injury/continuity issues (until that is not a concern and we'll know into the season at this juncture give me the Wolves)
  • New Orleans has injury/continuity issues (until that is not a concern and we'll know into the season at this juncture give me the Wolves)
  • PHOENIX SUCKS
  • Dallas got worse and I am not sold on their defense being real yet
  • Memphis overachieved
That's just me though. I am ready to be wrong and admit it if the Wolves flame out badly.

So they basically punished Ime cause shorty is a Mormon and broke both her marital and Religious vows. :smh:
What's wild is that she complained about stuff he said before anything happened after she had already had the affair with him :lol:

They painted him out to be some predator when no other women were involved and it was a consensual relationship

• Denver has injury/continuity issues (until that is not a concern and we'll know into the season at this juncture give me the Wolves)
  • New Orleans has injury/continuity issues (until that is not a concern and we'll know into the season at this juncture give me the Wolves)
  • PHOENIX SUCKS
  • Dallas got worse and I am not sold on their defense being real yet
  • Memphis overachieved
That's just me though. I am ready to be wrong and admit it if the Wolves flame out badly.

No continuity issues with denver. Everything runs through Jokic. There will be some adjusting to be done by the pelicans though. But by then they got 2 guys with great middle games. The pelicans play Zion at the 5 for any stretch and who does Rudy guard?

No continuity issues with denver. Everything runs through Jokic. There will be some adjusting to be done by the pelicans though. But by then they got 2 guys with great middle games. The pelicans play Zion at the 5 for any stretch and who does Rudy guard?
Jokic alone isnt beating the Wolves you will need something out of Murray/Porter.

This implies Zion is playing in May. I gotta wait to see it.

antidope antidope are you a betting man? Friendly wager the Wolves don’t get to the WCF?
I am but thats not a smart bet. The WCF is a ceiling and IMO there is a lot of luck embedded in that.

The Wolves overpaid for Rudy Gobert. Rudy Gobert is also a great gap filler/emancipator for what that team is. I am curious to see it and think there is a good chance for a ceiling to be reached above a first-round exit/Rudy gets played off the floor/this was a bad decision in year one.

What's wild is that she complained about stuff he said before anything happened after she had already had the affair with him :lol:

They painted him out to be some predator when no other women were involved and it was a consensual relationship
It's dangerous and her complaints are simply a way to shift blame and act like a victim in the situation. She should also be suspended and/or terminated from her position.

What they did to Ime was nasty.

Can’t blame women though word to y’all baby Malika.

antidope antidope its not a smart bet unless you play odds…

Wolves make it you triple.

Wolves don’t make it you lose outright.

A lot of degenerates in here, find one to take it up :lol:

It's dangerous and her complaints are simply a way to shift blame and act like a victim in the situation. She should also be suspended and/or terminated from her position.
For what its worth, Mormonism is easily the most serious white American religion and they go leaps and bounds to protect the sanctity of it (the BYU Honor Code being an apt example)
antidope antidope its not a smart bet unless you play odds…

Wolves make it you triple.

Wolves don’t make it you lose outright.

A lot of degenerates in here, find one to take it up :lol:
No one is paying out $450 on an internet forum bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom