2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a pioneer in this movement

Happy to see so many people see the light

Warms my heart
3A2D58F7-3790-4A0D-9BC1-940BB7B1602A.gif

“Everything is fine”

Poole ain’t gonna do **** until that contract extension is signed sealed and delivered and by that time draymond won’t even be on the team anymore

Poole is cocky and arrogant. He's a young player who just won a ring about to get PAID. Dray is the old dog who is about not to get paid and I'm sure that has something to do with it.

Dray is a habitual line stepper and despite Poole having a very punchable face, that's kind of a joke and not literally a thing you do to a teammate.

Dray woke up that morning and said "I'm punching that MFer in the face" and whatever happened before that, Dray was trying to send that man to the upper room.

Julius for Draymond, do it Mitch!

This is perfect I can picture the episode of the volume right now.

16563042659679.jpg

"Of course I did it on purpose! See what the old media doesn't understand about being a champion..."

Also Poole put hands on that man

You put hands on another man you can’t just relax like that. I don’t care if they “bros”. Them dudes are coworkers. They nothing more than that.

Not in that situation

If it’s the street, sure

But this is teammates with a bond, that’s a sucker punch af

Practices are physical but there’s a line in professional sports. Especially with teammates. Helmets stay on in a NFL practice between teammates. This ain’t the streets

Gotta stop using MJ as a reference. Nothing he did was normal. He was a god. Draymond ain’t. Magic had a sex room in the forum. Ime ain’t him. Different eras with god level figures.
Like I said though, all that **** really flies out the window when there's disrespect involved. We don't know exactly the kind that precipitated it but no way are you getting that kind of energy from out of the blue.

Doesn't make it right but that's the truth and the reason why people have thrown hands at churches, airports, weddings, on the road or other venues where you would never expect violence. It can happen straight up anywhere when folks are talking ****/exchanging words

Boston probably destroying all their tapes right now in case tmz gets a hold of one with Ime whipping it out or something

Poole ain’t gonna do **** until that contract extension is signed sealed and delivered and by that time draymond won’t even be on the team anymore
Let's call it what it is.

Jordan Poole ain't gonna do **** regardless of an extension. He don't want that smoke.

And that video makes it damn clear nobody else in that room does either. :lol: :smh:

I'm not sure if the lack of a reaction around that room says more about how that group feels about Draymond or Jordan.

Poole gonna get his money.

Dray gonna play out his contract and that's probably it for him unless he comes back on a very team friendly deal.

Dubs still gonna be a great team.

Pool isn’t doing a damn thing to retaliate on Draymond. Will get him handled even worse.

Maaaan :lol:

Poole let him walk up on him like that. Dray supposed to been laid out the moment he got close. Different type dudes.

Dray a sucka, he know he can act like that around them soft dudes. He know nobody is gonna do or say anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom