2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
20221007_091113.jpg

jesus and i thought it was gonna be westbrook and ham getting into it.

that was malace at the palace type punch

Why yall goin hard against the person that leaked the video? If you ask me, they did us all a favor by exposing what happened.

Everyone could potentially lose their job for one persons actions. Beyond that, recording fights have always been lame to me. It’s one thing if it’s a random civilian recording on the street. It’s some whole other **** when you’re apart of something in house and do it for monetary gain.

Dray gotta go at this point, now that the footage is leaked , ain’t no coming back, plus he’s expecting big money on the wrong side of 30…… Poole gotta be prepared to let his hands go especially dealing with somebody like Draymond, might as well swing on him first
Poole ain’t gotta let his hands go tho lol

Risk breaking your money makers when you trying to seal your huge extension? That’s foolish

Everyone could potentially lose their job for one persons actions. Beyond that, recording fights have always been lame to me. It’s one thing if it’s a random civilian recording on the street. It’s some whole other **** when you’re apart of something in house and do it for monetary gain.
We can’t really judge unless we know how big the bag was from TMZ. Gimme 80-100k and you can have the tape

Im pretty sure people in this thread praised Jordan for punching Kerr so they should be ok with Dray's actions.

Draymond not even on THAT level on his own team, let alone MJ's level. Not a good comparison.

He's been a clown. Yeah JP probably shouldn't have let him get in his face. But it's practice, not at some bar or club. What are we really doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom