2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah man, I am not rolling with any positive spin of grown men fighting over a children's game.
Don't see anyone spinning it as a positive, just some folks are acting shocked like it's some unprecedented thing when it's really not.

It sucks for the whole team vibe/atmosphere but they'll get over it.

You get worse fights in NFL practices/training camps damn near weekly over the summer without half the outrage :lol:

Also Poole put hands on that man

You put hands on another man you can’t just relax like that. I don’t care if they “bros”. Them dudes are coworkers. They nothing more than that.
His lack of awareness or intent here just makes Draymond look worse.

Also nasty.

This guy turned a punch by Draymond into an opportunity to slurp Steph.

Nasty.

BC7B846B-1C3D-42D8-B8DB-F4E625C5EDE3.jpeg
1B1516D8-4230-46AE-977A-1BE72EFC60EC.jpeg
113E8706-D82F-425F-B979-387F1FA893F2.jpeg
38329B76-3FC7-493B-8CE6-60F178F10791.jpeg
A8A5119C-7AAA-43CA-881E-D7BCAF84E975.jpeg
4BD07188-F654-4B3D-B4BF-2A27FB86518A.jpeg

Maaaan :lol:

Poole let him walk up on him like that. Dray supposed to been laid out the moment he got close. Different type dudes.

Dray a sucka, he know he can act like that around them soft dudes. He know nobody is gonna do or say anything.
And the dubs management literally said they won’t really do much other than maybe a fine

Would not be surprised if someone from the team leaked that. This their way out of paying dray without receiving backlash ir criticism
That's what I'm thinking as well. Has to be a small number of people who would have access to the video so whoever leaked would know they'd likely be found out. Not sure too many people would risk a job with an NBA franchise for a one-time TMZ payday, so maybe it was authorized.

Now that the vid is out will the league step in? Cause clearly the warriors weren’t gonna handle it properly

Dray gotta go at this point, now that the footage is leaked , ain’t no coming back, plus he’s expecting big money on the wrong side of 30…… Poole gotta be prepared to let his hands go especially dealing with somebody like Draymond, might as well swing on him first
Exactly what l said, he was way too casual after the push. Gotta know your clientele. Shoulda been squared up after the push.

We are regular people my man. They would've fired us and kept it moving. It's different for famous athletes with a following.
Sure not arguing that but it's still something that could and should be kept in house.

Some of u like dirty laundry more than the sport itself fighting for the right to see leaked footage lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom