2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand the Olivia Pope/Steph references.

If someone wants to Cliffs that for me - many thanks.

Kinda worrying how unprepared some of yall were sounding in here today :lol:

It's not even about being tough, I'm not tough, which is why I never got caught with my hands down doing stupid **** like "I dont actually wanna fight" shoves :lol:

The less tough you are the more prepared you gotta be. Poole would've benefited from knowing that.

Kinda worrying how unprepared some of yall were sounding in here today :lol:

It's not even about being tough, I'm not tough, which is why I never got caught with my hands down doing stupid **** like "I dont actually wanna fight" shoves :lol:

The less tough you are the more prepared you gotta be. Poole would've benefited from knowing that.

It was a few "So you guys are tough..." type comments. I assume them dudes never, ever, ever been in a situation where they had to defend themselves in the slightest or maybe they woulda handled it like Poole. :lol:

Looking at Obi Toppin’s build and development, I spy a big wing who can hang with the 4s any day of the week. Sort of like RJ being a guard that has wing strength and attributes.
What do they call Zion these days? Is he just an undersized forward ala Barkley?

The announcer calling the game with Clyde just coined it ‘Obi’s Garden’ for the world’s most famous arena.
Either this coach winds up starting both by the end of the yr or our MIP2020 will need to seek cover in the form of a new home.

Fans chant his name when he’s on the court. Chant louder when he’s on the bench. OBI TOP PIN 👏👏 ..👏👏👏

They jeer and boo this man Julius at every single chance. They will never let him forget who’s approving those thumbs around here.

It’s gotta suck for his kid but it should work out pretty well for the team. Send him west coast preferably where the fans in the building are a bit more tame, timid, and chill.
They got another star on they hands.

How hasnt Kevin Durant tweeted yet? Dude has had two days to just light this whole thing on fire.
AP-Celtics-Nets-Basketball-1-e1650890332768.jpg

Everyone in this doc is way out of the league now and then there’s Lebron still averaging 30
Chris Paul is still contributing. No surprise when Melo said I wasn't getting up to work out early in the morning at 4:30/5:30.

I had to google who had higher career high in points, Draymond or Simmons and I was reminded of the fact that Ben Simmons not only scored 40, but then talked trash to Rudy Gobert right after.

This is the black eye on the Rudy Gobert resume.

Draymond’s Game 7 vs the Cavs is arguably the greatest scoring display of the last decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom