2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something very similar happened to me, with way lower stakes though in College. Was hooping in the gym and for some crazy reason, they thought that a guy from the Football team (A lineman at that) could guard me. Guy is well over 250 pounds in a bad way, guy doesn't have the lateral quickness to play basketball.

Mind you this is like the second week of college, and I'm talking BIG trash. All in his face. Guy gets mad, and pushed me to the ground. I immediately got up and stole him. Cause its the second week of college and you can't have people thinking that you're the one.

In hindsight I was wildin, and I'm damn sure not doing that in my 30s, with millions of dollars at stake in my short window of peaking earning potential.

Screen Shot 2022-10-08 at 8.14.53 AM.png

Something very similar happened to me, with way lower stakes though in College. Was hooping in the gym and for some crazy reason, they thought that a guy from the Football team (A lineman at that) could guard me. Guy is well over 250 pounds in a bad way, guy doesn't have the lateral quickness to play basketball.

Mind you this is like the second week of college, and I'm talking BIG trash. All in his face. Guy gets mad, and pushed me to the ground. I immediately got up and stole him. Cause its the second week of college and you can't have people thinking that you're the one.

In hindsight I was wildin, and I'm damn sure not doing that in my 30s, with millions of dollars at stake in my short window of peaking earning potential.

In which edition of 2K did this take place?

Lol. The same console where you pretended you were in Grand Theft Auto and were gonna do something to me.
Lol bro if I or someone else actually wanted to it would've been tremendously easy. Pretty sure you've posted your government on here before too. I was just tryna point out how stupid it was to share your location like that

Lol bro if I or someone else actually wanted to it would've been tremendously easy. Pretty sure you've posted your government on here before too. I was just tryna point out how stupid it was to share your location like that
Eh, I posted it cause I legitimately wanted help to make a fun experience out of my trip. I'm sure you weren't serious, Niketalk.com isn't home of the killers. I didn't take you serious at all.

Lets move on.

Eh, I posted it cause I legitimately wanted help to make a fun experience out of my trip. I'm sure you weren't serious, Niketalk.com isn't home of the killers. I didn't take you serious at all.

Lets move on.
I know you've had a couple dustups with lawdoggy that got heated. That kinda thing can spill over into the streets. Gotta watch how you move is all I'm saying

Sucker puncher :smh:

For this reason why I've always believed martial arts should be taught in schools instead of wack *** P.E. to every kid growing up.

Not only does it teach self-defense but more importantly self-discipline, self-confidence, and, humility.

But that's just me.
The last thing we need is some kid that's already missing a few brain cells to kill another kid with a rear naked chokehold.

nba the best soap opera in sports by far
That is why these players get the big bucks along with the hot takers involved

nba the best soap opera in sports by far
That is why these players get the big bucks along with the hot takers involved

I definitely used to judge ppl for watchin stuff like Love & HipHop but some of the storylines that come with following the NBA, we aint too far apart, especially with these recent Poole Punch and Ime’s Infidelity episodes as perfect examples.

I definitely used to judge ppl for watchin stuff like Love & HipHop but some of the storylines that come with following the NBA, we aint too far apart, especially with these recent Poole Punch and Ime’s Infidelity episodes as perfect examples.

Sports has always been drama for men.

In this very thread we saw ****** get just as deeply invested in the relationship between Westbrook and KD just the same as a chick gets invested in Real Housewives drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom