2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wood been going off lol

1665217825851.gif

watching the redeem doc right now and damm i remember carlos arroyo vs US looking like prime white chocolate in the Nike commercials
Cant imagine a wost coach to that team than Larry Brown smh
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

If WGH has his normal injury problems, Charlotte might be the worst team in the league.

Could really use a true #1 with the Wemby/Scoot stimulus.

Poole has “only” made 6million up to this point in his career, great ROI for the team. They gotta back up the Brinks truck

Maybe Draymond can end up in Detroit

The irony is Draymond has been talking big **** to anyone that has ears his whole career... And word was he had no smoke for Tristan Thompson a few years back. Now, he's so bothered by Poole?

Re: kerr and myers saying “Poole has been great”

What else are they suppose to say? He’s in contract negotiations and they really want him back and don’t wanna allow him into free agency next summer.

Point is. Don’t believe anyone with motives. These are the same people that said the punch was nothing and no suspension is needed. Truth is probably in between the two sides talking

Poole has “only” made 6million up to this point in his career, great ROI for the team. They gotta back up the Brinks truck

Maybe Draymond can end up in Detroit
Tbf he was pretty bad until last season. He was considered one of the worst rotation players in the league before his breakout

Kinda worrying how unprepared some of yall were sounding in here today :lol:

It's not even about being tough, I'm not tough, which is why I never got caught with my hands down doing stupid **** like "I dont actually wanna fight" shoves :lol:

The less tough you are the more prepared you gotta be. Poole would've benefited from knowing that.
For this reason why I've always believed martial arts should be taught in schools instead of wack *** P.E. to every kid growing up.

Not only does it teach self-defense but more importantly self-discipline, self-confidence, and, humility.

But that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom