2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy couldn’t name one thing lol

I do think most people should learn how to survive at least a week alone in the wilderness though

Kyrie “the survivalist” on the next season of Alone.

D81054F5-AB67-4A2B-BBF0-D6E758C206B6.jpeg

Can’t believe people don’t believe the dubs and draymond.

Y’all need to believe people.

Like the girl I was with last night. Told me the warts on her ***** were ingrown hairs and I believed her! Now I got ingrown hairs. She said it’s contagious but goes away.

I mean no one has to believe what the Warriors say, but this is the direction they're all going in so all you can do is take it for what it is.

What's to believe? What do you have to choose to believe? What'd they say that you doubt? That they're going to try and get through it and move past it? What do you think they should say? It's wraps b. Our season already over. Sky falling. We cooked. Feague unlucked.

If the video didn't leak to the public, I promise you, Draymond wouldn't have apologized publicly. He only watched the video 15 times to see how he could replicate that form for future use.

I feel sorry for Poole in the sense that he's young and still learning. We're in the social media age and he will be teased for it. The video should have never been leaked, but he gonna have to box down someone to get his rep back. He also had to learn to stop popping **** unless at the very least you're ready to back it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom