2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swear them dudes justifying the act were reaching so gotdamb far into nothing :rofl:

"This happens all the time in HS, AAU, College etc. Surprised you guys don't know this"
"You guys thinking this was a sucker punch obviously don't have real life experience"
"Poole is cocky he had this coming"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
To be fair...

I was just happy it happened

:rolleyes Draymond just doing this to appease the public. Poole been waiting to get clobbered. Do you believe anything people tell you?

A9D73A79-F824-4A6B-B98F-E7354E321CEF.gif

BF75DDBC-A9E5-4FC7-A02B-FA9CB29629CE.jpeg

Who can guard 1-5 like he can? Nobody. Not trying to watch Myles Turner get cooked out there and mot have chemistry with the teams best player. Dray stays
I just don’t get how anyone could watch the team and not think they need him. Near double digit rebounds and assists in games. Can defend 1-5 so he doesn’t have to drop against PnR. Allows Curry/Klay/Pool to all play off ball at times and thrive as shooters.

When he does struggle, the team has trouble because he’s extremely important to everything they do on both ends of the court. When he’s good, they generally win.

Draymond was great those last 3 games. IDC.
Dude caused so much havoc on defense. Honestly don't think they win without him.
Everyone played their part fr. When he's focused, he's the best defensive player in the NBA imo.

Draymond was great those last 3 games. IDC.
Dude caused so much havoc on defense. Honestly don't think they win without him.
Everyone played their part fr. When he's focused, he's the best defensive player in the NBA imo.

I’m giving you guys one game maybeeeeee 2.

But Game 4? Hell no.

Dray was out there embarrassing basketball.

That excuse fell lame cuz Dray is a lousy liar.

He was better off sending a sincerely screenshotted tweet then his own pod with special guests J Poole & Steph.

I believe Dray wants to be a leader and a good company man by utilizing damage control and taking responsibility to not make a bad situation any worse. It's hard for me to believe that he swung on a teammate completely unprovoked and then decided to suspend himself when he initially wasn't going to miss any games until the video leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom