2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winning cures all. We've seen it before. Once you hit the floor its still basketball. Gotta run it through a bit first.

True but teams usually don’t bounce back from stuff like this. It’s hard enough with no distractions to repeat. Another Draymond blow up is inevitable. Like I said he been flagrant for some time now. And he rocked a key player.

True but teams usually don’t bounce back from stuff like this. It’s hard enough with no distractions to repeat. Another Draymond blow up is inevitable. Like I said he been flagrant for some time now. And he rocked a key player.
I hear you I really do. But everyone in that org knows that thim there is the best on the floor option to win they will get. Gotta at least try it for sake of the org at large.

Hope this ordeal shows Wiggins he needs to leave as well.

Only person safe in GS is Wardell
he can come to OKC with his brother/cousin/guywiththesamesurname after next season when its time to start winning again and restore this once great franchise to her former glory

Poole to Phoenix. Draymond to Boston.

I want to see this thread BURN
Bron gets what he wants. Dray in that purple and gold once Russ comes off them books
wow.png

IDK if that happens anytime soon, he has to know he just lit all hopes of a $100MM contract on fire, but this is encouraging. Manned up and admitted he was wrong. That's as much as you can ask for.

I know we’re still talking about the punch.

But Draymond wasn’t seeing a $100 million dollar contract again anyway. Hell no.

Dray saying one thing in front of the camera and another behind. Believe what you want I guess
Believe people!

This is why I believe pat bev when he says Russ is his best friend.

Also, if OJ says he’s innocent, he’s innocent

Also the Warriors don’t need Draymond like that anymore.

I’m sorry but they don’t.

He became damn near unplayable for half the Finals. It was ugly.
And the playable half was the last three games and it mattered. Against The Nuggets he mattered. Until those things aren’t happening at all you gotta roll with it

Swear them dudes justifying the act were reaching so gotdamb far into nothing :rofl:

"This happens all the time in HS, AAU, College etc. Surprised you guys don't know this"
"You guys thinking this was a sucker punch obviously don't have real life experience"
"Poole is cocky he had this coming"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nasty

And the playable half was the last three games and it mattered. Against The Nuggets he mattered. Until those things aren’t happening at all you gotta roll with it

Man he had like one good game and that was game 6 while the Warriors were already up 20. It was a wrap.

Last three games? Na. Game 4 he was out there scared to death to take layups. Momma Draymond was on social saying “This is not my boy, IDK who this person is”. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom