2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a spot to hoop.
1. Where
2. Do y’all be hacking?

1. Come to Mesquite. We open one of the high school or middle school gyms.
2. Naw. :lol: Boys usually just trying to get some work in. Ain't nobody playing serious d unless it's game point or ****** get to talking.

Ima let you know next time we get it going.

Throw in some hypothetical story about Jordan and a random NBA player being scared of him with some theatrical music and cats eyes start rolling back into their heads.

I agree. However.
47 Milly.

You wish failure.

Posted old pics no one gives a **** about you buddy.

You sounded ignorant. Take the L.
You sound ignorant for not understanding my original comment lol

No bro, I do NOT wish failure on Westbrook because quite frankly he's already BEEN Failing in Los Angeles with a dam capital F.

So in other words brother, I wish him out of the Lakers, in any way shape or form be it him getting waived, traded, or sent to the sidelines due to coach's decision or perhaps tearing a hammy.

There's no such thing as "wishing failure" when dude been failed IN L.A. from the jump. And for him to say all summer long he down to be part of the team and do his part ONLY TO SHOW quite the opposite on the court is yet another example of him not only failing his dam TEAMMATES but failing the fans of the team as well. As far as I'm concerned he ain't earning his overpaid 47 mil so he'll yeah fans finna be pissed off

Now stop sounding like an ignorant "hater" of my comment/opinion (which is what we're all here for, after all i wasnt disrespecting anybody here with my Russ comment) and more importantly stop replying to me. You only wish you could ball like I did back in the day. Blow up my photo since you hayin on it. Put it on your wall bro. Poster :lol:

Last edited:
BIGS :emoji_muscle:

C45B0C46-B720-4FCD-9B2A-D9285609823C.png

Last run type ****. It should work out, if they all on the same page. Knowing this the last run, with the OG core. They just going to try to blitz the league, and finish it out with another chip.

Cuz Dray can kiss the last payday goodbye. And the warriors FO is more than fine with that, with Poole coming up anyway + the Wiggins decision. Makes these decisions a lot easier.

Draymond really F’d his money up, more than anything.

Poole is better. Wiggins got another year with the system under his belt. Looney is only like 26 :lol:. The vets look solid. Klay healthy, and on the court should be a good thing, where teams can’t cheat on anybody.

And most importantly, Steph is still at the peak of his powers. You always have a great shot with that in mind. They just going to try to press the gas on the season, and stay on the same page.

Winning TRULY cures all.

team shoulda been shopping dude anyways, but this just gives them an excuse for doing sh

zero clue what dude is expecting contract wise, but they cant afford to pay for the past

haslem aint costing miami much to be big brother on the bench.. you cant pay max for that.. just give igoudala some checks if culture guy is what you want.. but especially if dude going go around punching young guys you want to keep around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom