2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sacramento vying for the Play-In tournament instead of opting for a ticket in Wembanyama sweepstakes is classic Sacramento
What's the surprise? Same franchise that let a lucky fan have input on a draft pick and was considering on playing 5 on 4 cherry-picking basketball. It's business per the usual.

Lethal Shooter getting dangerous now. He already did an underwater one, next one probably going to be shooting shots while getting shots shot at you

Has Lethal Shooter had his clients shoot outside shots in the gym with the lights turned off? If not, it's a good one to add to his list of training methods

Lethal Shooter getting dangerous now. He already did an underwater one, next one probably going to be shooting shots while getting shots shot at you

This actually dope. Accounting for wind and forces with stationary/moving. I would show this in a science class to intro a lesson.

Who gonna bet me Zion not gonna play more than $65 this year? I got $100 on it.
In for the double down. 65 games is a lot, 79%, even if he managed to stay healthy the whole season theyd rest him on select back to backs, 3rd game in 4 nights, etc

In for the double down. 65 games is a lot, 79%, even if he managed to stay healthy the whole season theyd rest him on select back to backs, 3rd game in 4 nights, etc
I agree, I want to bet with someone who thinks he’ll play more than 65 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom