2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishing an ACL tear on a pro athlete is peak 🤡 sh*t

Easiest way to determine someone hasn't played sports is when they wish that on someone.

Grow up.
Look, I'm neither here nor there on you all's argument, but you know that wishing something on someone means absolutely nothing, right?

I wish you stumble upon a million dollars tomorrow.

See? Means nothing.

-foe

310802014_6327271013968036_7334678795820623285_n.jpg

Look, I'm neither here nor there on you all's argument, but you know that wishing something on someone means absolutely nothing, right?

See? Means nothing.

-foe
“I’m neither here nor there” but you just picked a side… the wrong one at that.

There’s no reason anyone should be wishing misfortune on someone who has not wronged them

See? Means nothing.

-foe

Yes. I know "wishes" are typically unsuccessful. Lol.

Doesn't mean someone ain't a trash human for actually wanting to see someone get a career altering injury.

Yes. I know "wishes" are typically unsuccessful. Lol.

Doesn't mean someone ain't a trash human for actually wanting to see someone get a career altering injury.
I wouldn’t ever wish a career ending injury on anyone, I just wanna see Russ’s *** outta LA ASAP

Tired of Russ getting bullied. I am officially #TeamRuss for all he has done in his career.

LA is a toxic city and an even more toxic organization ever since Lebron got there. Now that they have added Pat Bev this has gone too far. I support Russ not being in huddles.

So his answer is EYE refuse to go into huddles and get on the same page as my team. Instead, EYE will continue to empty stat pad and make air balls.

My man wants to go out like Melo or AI.

ever since Lebron got there
Lmfao, you seriously saying LA got toxic just because LeBron showed up there? Hell no. Russ is officially past his prime and just a burden to the team as was shown in his last game. He’s not one with the team and maybe that reflects why he plays so bad.

EYE personally would be for the shenanigans if Russ worked on his shot like another LA great…(who if we’re talking about toxic is right up there with Michael Jeffrey Jordan and Draymond Green) and wasn’t air balling. It would just be he has an issue getting along with others but he’s a threat.

Russ won’t take a buyout and I can’t see anyone wanting his services. so he’s essentially done, right?
$40 Ms? Is there a team willing to pay that after this season?

Russ antics worked better in either small market (OKC) or low expectation (Da Bullets) teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom