2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send Russ back to the Wiz.

But b4 that they can have Julius Randle back at the price of those 2 firsts they still have to offer. Come AS break that is when the stock has recovered for Randle.

Actually wouldn’t mind riding out the szn with Dubious the way he’s been looking and sharing the ball & minutes.

Still, at some point, he too has to go.
Actually, **** the Lakers. Do ‘em like Ainge with no Vaseline. They not gonna have many trade partners even if these Knicks pick up the phone and dial first.

Hopefully somewhere like Sacramento or extra depressing like Charlotte winds up taking Bronny.

Ham doing everything he can :lol: Its a shame Rob gave away the role players.

But this is exactly what you do.

You’re staggering Bron & AD so at least 1 one of them is on the court for all 48. Whenever Bron or AD sub out, Russ comes in & plays on the ball.

He’s never on the court with both Bron & AD at the same time.

Unfortunately for Russ this means he’s never on the court at the end of games.

But at this point in his career, if he pouts about that he’s probably not getting another contract from anyone. So he’s gotta accept this new reality.

For the Lakers, obviously it’s insane to be paying $50M for a reserve player, but that’s where they are :lol:

1665760464850.png

Conducted an experiment in this morning.

Went to my nearby Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf and when it was my turn to order I said, “this morning I wish for a small Salted Toffee Latte, extra hot” (for the wife).

And…

D186E23B-251A-43CB-91ED-1759E7F500AF.jpeg

Do with this information what you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom